"Ah, yes. Student Wayani" With the lukewarmest of smiles, a sight rarely found upon his face, and hands clasped upon the desktop, he watched patiently until she closed the door. When that latch clicked into place he liked to imagine that he could hear the seams pressurizing against the frame; creating a sound proof room once again.

"May I remind you, Acolyte, that while I appreciate your enthusiasm to our cause, when in the public you are to refer to me as Chancellor. We can never be too careful. Our independent force academy attracts the many eyes of the galaxy. Some rightfully watch and wait for a new coming of the Sith, so that they may burn us to ash once again, while others may look to exploit, or dare I say even attempt to sway us to their cause. To many more we are but a stumbling block in their grand schemes and ambitions. We must be ever vigilant in safeguarding our true nature, lest we become provoked before our time is ready."

Motioning to the seat before the desk he rose from his own and moved to the holovid screen that sat on the wall just behind his desk. After several minutes of tweaking with the controls and finding the correct image, he pulled up a map of the planet. Rotating the green and blue sphere around he brought it far from where Pandath and the Academy sat. Tapping the screen once more caused a few crisp aurebesh names to rise from the topography. The names had little meaning to him, or to her.

"These are farm collectives. All part of the great agricultural machine that feeds this planet and produces it's wealth through trade. They were all attacked a week ago, and pending a lengthy investigation by our friends in the government, they tell me that the Empire was likely to blame. This... is exactly the provocation we are not yet prepared for. We cannot fight the Empire, nor can we risk appearing weak lest we attract more enemies."

Returning to his chair once more, and with hands steepled against his chin, he ask a question of his Acolyte, and her answer may weigh more upon her future than she realized.

"Pop quiz: What course of action should we, the Sith Order, take?"