Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Sloshy Summations

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    Molly set her glass down as well, one manicured fingertip slowly circling the edge of it's bowl while she thought carefully about what she was considering.

Something foolish, it seemed, and at a terrible time to take a risk.

"Do you want to be my partner..?", she asked the question while examining the blue contents of her drink as though the answers to all her troubles would be found there, but looked up for his answer.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Vilen watched for a moment as Molly’s fingertip circled her glass, eliciting a low note. The quiet hum seemed to give sound to the Chiss’s consideration of the question, as he debated the sincerity of it. He leaned one elbow against the bar top, his red gaze shifting from Molly’s appropriately coloured drink to her eyes.

“Would you like that?”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Other than Soolah the manicurist, who was being paid to care, when was the last time anyone asked Molly what she would like? Considering it only made it seem even more sad and pathetic so she shrugged, moving on.

She had no reason really to trust Vilen, or to like him.. and yet that did not seem to have stopped her from doing both lately. Maybe not with everything, but enough. Enough that she could admit that she wanted to do both, despite the obvious risks. Despite the fact that they had started out with him blackmailing her. Having been on the receiving end of that, she could attest to his effectiveness.

"I think..", Molly answered slowly, pinned a little in his red gaze.. "..maybe I would, yes."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    The smile that curved at the edges of Vilen’s mouth was barely restrained. He reached for his drink, forcing himself to pause before speaking, to consider the implications of Molly’s words, by taking a sip.

“Good. How do we make our partnership official?”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    If Vilen really was going to be her partner, truly, there were a thousand things they were going to have to talk about. On the surface everything about her, and her operation, probably seemed inconsequential and that was just how she wanted it. The truth was complex, and like herself it had many layers. Space waitress. That was how she would prefer to be seen. Never mind the bits about the Black Sun, the Empire, the Jedi, the Dark Siders, and stars forbid anyone asked about her life before she showed up on the doorstep of the Cloud 9.

Molly watched Vilen sip his drink, a slow smile forming on her lips before she likewise took a sip of her own.

Glass in hand, she made another little shrug of a gesture. "Well.. you've already kissed me. I'm open to suggestions."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    With the last of his glass drained, Vilen took a step back from the bar. His eyes never left hers.

“Well... is it too late for that honeymoon?”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Vilen really had to stop looking at her like that. It made her far too agreeable, even for her. Or maybe that was the Breath of Heaven in her Golly Molly. She tipped the glass her way, peering down into it suspiciously before taking another unwise swallow.

Molly just shook her head, not taking her eyes off him after that question.

Suddenly lit up with a smile, she beamed at him. "Well, well.. Mr. Minock. I told you, you'd learn to like me."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567