Thread: EU Characters You Want to See Disney Bring Back

Kal Doran

Star Wars EU Characters You Want to See Disney Bring Back

I was absolutely thrilled when Thrawn was brought back in Rebels and I was interested in which characters other people wanted to see hit the mainstream. In sticking with Zahn's books, I would love to see Talon Karrde make an appearance. Him, Thrawn, and Mara were my favorite parts of that entire trilogy.

I love the X-Wing series from the EU, and Tycho Celchu has always been one of my favourite characters. His suspected-of-brainwashing story arc is probably a bit too involved to be realised in Disney canon, but having him appear alongside Wedge and Hobbie in one of Rebels' space battles would be great.

The whole of Rogue Squadron or Wraith Squadron would be pretty awesome to see in the new canon, though. The X-Wing series in particular would make a great blueprint for a Netflix show: just the right mix of character exploration, drama, storyline, and action, especially if they go with the Space: Above and Beyond style "we're pilots, but we also have other skills" vibe that the series focused on. It's been a while since Battlestar Galactica went off the air... we're about due another space fighter TV show.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Charley
    Soontir Fel probably

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

I always liked Mara Jade, but I don't see where she would fit into the new canon.
    [[XXXXXX]]==================================>

Retired writer for Hwoarang, Ice Fox, Pal Vader, Jehovah