Shuvin laughed.

"Just be careful next time, yeah? There might not be another side to that door and then you're floatin' off into space. Or, the doors'll be sealed better and you'll look a fool." She grabbed the aforementioned tool and plugged it into the panel beside the door and pushed the button to start it up. "By the by, how's it look in there?"

Lights flickered on, and she pressed the 'open' command. The doors almost slammed open, the echo reverberating through the mostly black and lightless interior.

"Never mind, I'll just take a look myself," she said impishly, lightly punching Loki's arm as she walked past. "Looks like we found an old maintenance hatch. Normally air locks open into one corridor, right? But this looks like a systems maintenance corridor to me."

She shined her torch around, illuminating pipes both above them and below the grated decking underneath, and cabling running along the walls.

"Wonder what was down the other door? But this'll do. Maintenance shafts like this usually have maps or quick orientation markings painted on the walls. At least, all the ones I'm familiar with have 'em."