That's right, I have another book in the works. My first, Fae Child, is still "in production" with Inkshares, waiting at the end of a long production queue behind almost 50 other books, so why not enter another contest?

WHY NOT INDEED? :shep:

So, there is a Sci-Fi contest going on at Inkshares which is running for ONE MONTH. It started yesterday. I'm in 2nd place so far:

Mutants Uprising was written as a choose your own adventure story on another message board, using characters you MAY find familiar from our mutants RP here! My characters are joined by new ones, the bones of the story start familiarly but I have taken it off in a different direction. It is already completely written as a first draft, but will need editing.

If after the contest I am not in the top three or picked by Nerdist as their winner (they've picked from under the top 3 before), I will end the campaign and everyone gets their money back. No extensions this time. The book will likely be self published sometime after that, timing depending on what is going on with Fae Child.

Thanks for your time!