Thread: PROJECT Yvette: Plastic Doll

Star Wars PROJECT Yvette: Plastic Doll

ANGELICA HARGRAVE - PROJECT: YVETTE
    Twenty :: Human (Eriadian) :: Independent :: Slave
    Currently on: Zanon's Secret Lab, Corellia

Character Background:
    When I was young, I prayed for lightning...

• Angelica Hargrave was born to a middle class family in Old Town Factoryville on Eriadu. An only child that was gifted and spoiled with potential.
    • She became an accomplished musician and dancer in her youth and would go on to grow into a beautiful young woman that would open her up to a new avenue of success; modeling.
    • Angel stood out in the industrial Old Town and felt herself to be a princess living among the working class. Her haughty attitude would lead to her dismissing the warnings of her friends and family and taking a modeling audition on Corellia that seemed far too good to be true.
    • She ended up being snatched up by the fugitive scientist Dr. Zanon who was using the guise of a talent scout to procure test subjects. Angel was never seen or heard from by her family again.
    • Renamed Project; Yvette by Zanon, she was experimented upon and butchered, her limbs replaced with cybernetics and her skeleton frame reinforced to support the weight of the augmentations. Her memory was tortured from her and she no longer remembers her family or who she is.
    • She was kidnapped from her family at the age of sixteen by Doctor Zanon, a wanted criminal and mad scientist.
    • Her body was pushed through rigorous biological upgrades and invasive cybernetics, each one nearly killing her in the process.
    • Zanon now employs her as one of his heralds, alongside Rethguals. A control collar is used to bend them to his will.

Raw Material:
    My mother said it would come and find me...

• Yvette has had several invasive and dangerous surgeries, often without proper anesthetic, that resulted in the installation of several cybernetic augmentations:
      • Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Metal bonded to key areas of her skeletal structure to help support the weight of cybernetics. The structure results in weight being distributed from her upper torso to her legs to aid with weight distribution and balance.
      • Reinforced Spine Cage: the area around the spine is reinforced with a silicone structure to aid in the weight distribution and keep her back from breaking under the weight. It's not completely rigid and does not impair her movement noticeably. It does make laying down uncomfortable.
      • Synthflesh Leg Replacement: Most of her leg mass has been replaced with synthetic material to make them stronger and better able to support the weight of her arm cybernetics. It also gives her incredible leg strength allowing for delivering high damage kicks or long/high jumps.
      • Shoulder Mounted Weapon System: Both of her arms were removed and arm-shaped weapon systems attached to the bones of her shoulders. These cybernetics are military grade, bulky, and very old technology. In their passive form they resemble black steel arms and hands, with bulky shoulders. The cybernetics can be activated into a number of weapon forms as the many moving parts slide into the shapes necessary. Mostly they host an array of slashing, stabbing, and crushing weapons as well as an energy cannon that can only be fired a few times before the energy cells are dead and ejected for safety.

• Yvette has no memory of her past life and only remembers the lab, Zanon, Rethguals, and the horrible experiments forced upon her. She is struggling with identity and doesn't even know if she is human anymore after all her cybernetics. She is losing her grasp on reality and has given up trying to fight Zanon and instead follows his orders without question.
    • Her and Rethguals are often pitted against clones of Zereth Lancer in gladiator fights in which they often fight by themselves or together against a horde of the failed clones. Often they are badly injured and maimed and are forced to go through extensive bacta treatments to heal their wounds. They do not know who Zereth is, only that they are being trained to kill it, or they are the test subjects for the Zereths.
    • Zanon employs a specially designed control collar along with behavior manipulation to keep Yvette and Rethguals under his control. The collars house a drug cocktail to incapacitate them, along with a shock emitter and self destruct feature. The combination of tech and drugs keeps their minds muddled and relying on their behavior training. It makes them quite capable of following basic and straight forward instructions and allows for Zanon to deploy them on their own. Should they fight the shock and drugs administered should bring them back under control, and should the collar be tampered with, it's small yield explosive has enough force to remove their heads.

Plot Ideas:
    I found myself without a prayer...

• Zanon is always on the lookout for research materials to steal, and sends his Heralds to take anything he desires. A fight could happen with anyone.
    • There is still a glimmer of hope within Yvette. She could yet be saved from her horrible position.

Existing Relationships: I lost my love and no one cared...

• Doctor Zanon - her kidnapper and daily torturer. He controls her with a complex collar device capable of electrocuting her, administering a control serum, and exploding.
    • Rethguals - her fellow Herald and another victim of Zanon's cruel machinations. Rethguals still fights for his sanity and is Yvette's final anchor to reality.

Current Plots: When I was young, I prayed for lightning...

• Coming Soon

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D
    Last edited by Yvette; Jul 8th, 2020 at 09:35:06 PM.