Playing from the small speakers situated around the inner office of her shop, angelic voices sang of Christmas. Echoing within the cathedral they were in, Alvalana tallied the numbers from this week's sales on the computer and though she couldn't step into a cathedral, there was a small part of her that missed it. Especially during this time of year. It never seemed to change as the centuries past, cycles of life as the sun dipped in the west and rose again.

"Everything okay," Ty asked as he stepped into the office, opening the filing cabinet to her left.

"Looks good," she nodded, her brown eyes fixed to the computer screen. "I see several things we need to restock faster than I anticipated."

Nodding, he closed the metal drawer and turned to her, watching the young brunette for a long moment. "Ever think you'd get back to England again?"

Finally glancing up to him, she grinned. "Eventually." Closing out the file, she slid the cursor over to the bottom left and chose the Shutdown button, then sat back. "Though, traveling the Middle East has been way too dangerous the last fifteen years anyway, so nice to get out of there."

"Fewer places to rest, I imagine."

Pushing herself up, she agreed with that as well. "Amazing history though, but yes, it's good to be back." Exiting her office, she stepped past the door to the storeroom and continued on to the shop itself. The front door locked now, she gazed through the host of knick knacks, teas from around the world, herbal remedies and a variety of other things to help touch on the more festive, holiday mood in the air right now. Outside, the narrow avenue was still busy with people shopping for those last minute things after work. A long train of cattle waiting for her to choose one.