Palinsa's head was pounding. Having never experienced a stun grenade before now, she could only imagine how much worse a real one would have felt, had she managed to live through it of course. As Alex beamed in front of her, her skin crawled. There was nothing innocent in his look and the concern was like a man about to ask how death had felt and would she share the experience. It wasn't in any way polite, but a masochistic pleasure.

Defiance welled up in her and she felt herself squirming. "Actually, unhooking me would be great. I'm awake now and appreciate you holding me up till I was conscious. I must have been really tired." She tried to mimic his ridiculously misplaced glee. It was more oozing with sarcasm than pleasure and she didn't care. Her mind reached for his to see what gut reactions and thoughts he was having. It wasn't overly invasive and she only hoped he would think her too amateur to do better.

Her eyes scanned his body and noticed the same Sith tatt the prisoner had been sporting. That made her wonder about Alexia and wondered if the woman had been harmed, or killed, in the ambush.