Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Henley Ceraph

Kera Blacc
    Oh I do. Just will tone it down to appease the rule-mongers.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    The main point of all this is if you can't figure out a way to craft a character that isn't overpowered or godmoding, your knight rank transfer won't be approved and you will have to start with a padawan level character. Weapons of mass destruction, like Death Stars and Suncrushers are not allowed here, and characters of mass destruction aren't allowed either. Even if your character KNEW how to crush a station with her mind, you would never be able to use that power here.

Calling staff members "rule-mongers" isn't helping your cause. We are trying to work with you and show you how to alter your plotter. Perhaps looking at other plotters might help you figure out what works around here?

oh what a tangled web I weave

Hensley Ceraph
    Ah so theoretically even crushing another characters wind pipe in a thread would be god moding.. Great to know (LOL)

If it's a player character and it's done without their permission, then yes that is correct.

But that's not what you are getting at, I know. You're equivocating killing an NPC with the force to outright destroying a space station. The scale of the task is night and day between those two actions.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Obviously you cannot kill or maim other player characters without their permission. So yes, that would be considered godmoding if you just did that in a thread. Being capable of crushing a windpipe of an NPC is not a godmode power. Please stop with the sarcasm, it isn't doing you any favors.

Hensley Ceraph
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    If it's a player character and it's done without their permission, then yes that is correct.

But that's not what you are getting at, I know. You're equivocating killing an NPC with the force to outright destroying a space station. The scale of the task is night and day between those two actions.

You're not getting the statement made. Making it to where an opponent cannot breathe is Surgical, some concept as the whole theory of "You can't destroy a space station because you don't have a ship". shrug it doesn't matter, I'll play by the rules.

Hensley Ceraph
    Updated!

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    This is a lot better! Just enough information to give us a glimpse of who she is, while keeping extraneous information out, making an easier read and a way to hook others into your character via curiosity.

I'm not quite clear on how her vampirism works in relation to her pain and fire related powers, but otherwise it's concise, clear, and engaging.

Looks good to me. I'm curious about the Tython origins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123