Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need/want to introduce a new Force user in an unusual way?

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Mitch
    I think it might be nice for everyone thawing out a character to list here how long ago their character was frozen, and their affiliation. It'll allow us to determine if one character might know another, and if they do know them, what manner of relationship they might have had.

For instance, Sejah Haversh was frozen about a month before Order 66 was executed, and he had been a padawan at the Jedi Order for about two and a half years.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Prisoner Zero was frozen 107 years ago. Though there is a prisoner who is much older, I suppose it's safe to assume such an old cryostasis chamber was unearthed some time after the cataloguing began. That, or the Empire is rubbish at counting.

Layla was frozen just a few years prior to the Battle of Yavin, when the Rebellion was still in it's infancy. Before she was frozen, she was a member of the Inquistorius(Imperial), and had been so for longer than a decade.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamendo dal Iesin View Post
    Were you a part of Outbound Flighh again, only captured by the Empire at some point and never thawed out until now?

oh what a tangled web I weave

Quote Originally Posted by Lilaena De'Ville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamendo dal Iesin View Post
    Were you a part of Outbound Flighh again, only captured by the Empire at some point and never thawed out until now?
    No I'm going further back in time to the Golden Age of the Old Republic. My plan is that he was frozen approx 230BBY, aboard the praxeum ship Chu'unthor.

Tank was frozen 5 BBY (roughly around the start of SW Rebels). He was originally a battalion commander in the 187th Legion of the Grand Army of the Republic, under General Windu and Commander s'Ilancy. After the rise of the Empire, Tank went rogue. He didn't become a de facto rebel, but he joined a network of conscientious objector clones to look after their own and do what good they could.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Luna Brocar'do's Avatar
    AKA
    Lindz
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LindsayG85 Steam ID: Lindz85
    Ooh! Wish I'd seen this earlier.

If its still possible to join in, I may have an idea for a frozen Jedi.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Brocar'do View Post
    Ooh! Wish I'd seen this earlier.

If its still possible to join in, I may have an idea for a frozen Jedi.
    It is still possible to join in.

OK so...here's the idea I have for Ryssa.

Ryssa was born in a time where everything she knows of the galaxy is different to what is here and now. Many of the planets she visited in the past have changed immeasurably, such as her memory of Ossus is of a lush, beautiful world just before it was destroyed by Sith Magic. Taris, a ruined land infested by Rakgouls is remembered to be a great, almost planet wide city world.

How she ended up in the Imperial black-site is a mystery to her. Her last memories prior to being cryogenically frozen are that of Ossus' landscape being destroyed by a supernova in 3996 BBY. She took several Jedi and younglings deeper inside the Jedi Temple and had just managed to seal off the area they were in when she took in toxic air from Ossus' burning atmosphere, burning her lungs. As none of the Jedi she rescued were capable of healing her, it was decided to take her deep into the temple and put her into cryogenic stasis in the hope that, one day, she could be healed. Instead, Ryssa became forgotten inside the ruins and in fact wasn't discovered for another three and a half thousand years later, where an Imperial Science Expedition located her pod and took her off world to Hoth, knowing that the Sith would likely torture or kill her if they found out about her existence. She was briefly awoken from stasis and placed in a coma while her 3 millennia old injuries were treated, but when she began to awaken from her coma, her Force Sensitivity was discovered by Sith within the Force and as a result, Ryssa was returned to stasis before her treatment was completed. Ryssa's pod was then moved around for some time before finally left in the facility you're currently raiding some 250 years ago.

Thoughts?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Working on my post to "join the party" since my idea was approved.

It's open to anyone who wants to interact with Alice.
    Last edited by Alice Di Scarra; Aug 13th, 2016 at 08:35:28 AM.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for not giving this the attention it deserves the last week or two. I will try to get back into it ASAP.

Can I have a short recap of which characters are grouped together, and on what floor?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Ryssa and Zero are taking cover behind some cryostasis pods on Sublevel 8, shooting at stormtroopers, and may be about to group up with another unspecified group of espcapees.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Mitch
    Sejah is on level 08, and is a bit lost and terribly confused as to what is going on. It would make sense for him to join up with some other Popsicles and use what Force powers he does have to help aid his escape.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Queen

AKA
    Natacha
    Alice is on level 8 but hasn't interacted with anyone yet, as I only wrote one post with her.

Presently on level seven, following closely behind Hel as I've liberated some weapons from the fallen stormtroopers.

Level 8. Layla is alone but just down the long stretch of cryo tubes, able to discern Lilaena's lightsaber.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok I posted. Hope it's okay!

Jeng is on level 8, he was sharpshooting Imps but with the power out assume that he is gathering a group of survivors and making a push for the turbolifts while LD is fighting Helgast.

Granoi and Tiktik and some others are on 6, ferrying people from there up to the surface. They will be appearing on 8 with the turbolift to grab some people, if the turbolift remains operational.

The surface is still being watched and kept open by like four Basilisk war droids.

...a reply from Lilaena?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

working on it! Trying to figure out how to wrap it up.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Just get your people into the lift, shoot some stormtroopers and get on a shuttle. OR decide to join the Empire or find where they keep their ships and take one for yourself?

*shrug*

i am interested in seeing what some of these frozen Jedi make of their rescuer using the dark side

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast