A smirk, and Teagan gave 'Taaura's hand a squeeze as she slipped over to fall into the co-pilot's chair.

"He retired from service and moved to Dantooine to have babies and whatever else it is that he likes," a shrug," which, about the only thing I really for sure remember is that he made the best food."

The Lupine let go, busying herself with pulling on her harness.

"Back when I was really little, and he was an engineer on the ship that my Mom and I used to live on, he'd come up with food that was better than the best food you'll ever have in your life."

Her memories of those times were probably better than the actual situation was at that point in her life, but that was the nice thing about remembering; you could look back on times past with rose-tinted glasses and actually miss those old days. Back then, life had been a lot more simple, and Teagan let out a long sigh as she dredged herself back up to the present.

For the first time in a very long while, she felt happy. Happy to be here, now, with 'Taaura. And truthfully that was all she needed right now. Eyes closing she let her head fall back.

"Did I ever tell you that you scared me when we first met?"

A moment, then she clarified.

"Well, the second time we met, I should say."