Saw the film yesterday, I thought it was pretty interesting. Despite some liberties from the comics being taken here and there, I think it's worth seeing in theatres at least one time.

There was a lot of foreshadowing in this film for future installments. Perhaps most telling for me was setting up for the advent of Asteroid M, between throwing all of the world's nukes into orbit and giving Magneto essentially the ability to earth bend. Apart from that the after credits scene showed someone who looked like Senator Kelly walking to where they held Weapon X, retrieving a vial of his DNA, and adding to a briefcase marked by Essex Corp that had a bunch of other vials. One other possibility is the end scene where they're in the danger room beginning to fight a new breed of sentinels.

As for the film itself, they took a major liberty in having Apocalypse killed off, although they at least did it in about the only way possible, having Phoenix disintegrate him while enhanced storm and magneto blasted him, along with Scott unleashing his full eye beams.

Other tidbits through the film include another awesome Quicksilver scene, a possible killing off of Alex Summers, Psylocke possibly running off with Archangel after all is said and done, and at least seeing Jubilee, even if we didn't get to see her fireworks.