Thread: Tes Dralyn

AKA
    Kaman

Tes Dralyn

Tesila Alish Dralyn

19 GSY :: Human/Corellian :: Former Gravball Star

Currently on Corellia
    Character Background

• Born on Corellia to Castos, a CorSec officer, and Yerene (Yerrie) Dralyn, a university professor; has one older sibling, a sister four years her senior, in Jesia.
    • Force sensitivity discovered at the age of four, when she flung an older kid away when intending to push him during a little spat, and broke his arm as a result, without laying a finger. This was kept a deep-buried secret, as her parents wanted her to have a childhood that was normal... more or less.
    • Hard working student and a strong athlete, Tes got drafted into the Corellian youth gravball team at the start of high school. As graduation neared, she received offers from several universities on and off-world for full-ride sports scholarships.

Raw Material

• University wasn't to be. Between the treaty that saw Corellia fall on the side of the Empire and her secret somehow getting out, her options dried up. It would be only a matter of time before the Empire and its Imperial Knights would set their eyes on her.
    • Has just had her nineteenth birthday. For her eighteenth birthday, her parents granted her a ship, among other gifts, which she has since learned to fly.
    • Has had some very carefully managed contact with a Force user that has helped her learn to control her power and her temper over the years.

Plot Ideas
    • Older sister Jesia left home five years prior, likely to attend university somewhere. What she's up to and what her allegiances are now is anyone's guess, but Tes would be happy to connect with her.
    • Open to the mother, Yerene, being a non-aligning daughter of an Imperial-aligned family, for further messy. You know, if anyone wants a niece or two.
    • Other possible connections? Former gravball teammates, or maybe that kid. You know, his arm never healed right after that. Grudge fuel, right there.
    • Have ship, will GTFO... if she can. This'll be a lot harder with the terrorist stuff, and any blockades.
    • Where will she end up? Will she align with the Jedi, the cause of freedom for all Force Users with Eleuthria, or... strike an independent path?

Existing Relationships

• Castos, Yerene, and Jesia Dralyn - family's important, yeah?
    • Cassus Wain - An uncle on her mother's side that Tes never sees much of outside of being in the company of her father in his capacity as a CorSec officer.
    • Palara Iscandar - Force mentor and unknown to Tes, an Imperial Knight - the very same people she's trying to avoid.

Current Plots

• Currently looking to get off Corellia, with her own ship, without getting caught.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D
    Last edited by Tes Dralyn; May 28th, 2016 at 06:23:23 PM. Reason: One uncle added!

Lookin' to get yourself of Corellia, eh?

Garrick Kane, at your service. I oversee a lot a' Black Sun's operations out of Corellia these days. If you're lookin' for transponder codes to sneak you an' your ship past the old blockade, I might know a guy who knows a guy, if you catch m' drift. Might even be willin' to consider it an exchange a' favours as well, if you'd be willin' to help me get certain... let's call it merchandise off the planet and out into the big wide galaxy.

AKA
    Kaman
    Oh, you don't saaaaay. Well, sure helps that you're handsome, mister, if nothing else.

Jaron Stargazer
    Have your own ship! I can fly it if it works...

AKA
    Kaman
    Another handsome one, and a pilot to boot!

Am I getting a reverse harem here, or something?

Aaaand... yes, Mr. Stargazer, it works. Between you and Mr. Kane, I may be set!

Jaron Stargazer
    A reverse harem... Isn't such a thing just a harem... and for whatever reason men get away with it easier

In the Carshoulis Cluster, I think that's just called "Tuesday".

AKA
    Kaman
    If that's Tuesday, what about the rest of the week?

It's like that, and that's the way it is.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I'm a doctor, not a Jedi, Jim! What you're asking for is impossible! Oh, wait, I am a Jedi.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Kaman
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MiriyaCailis Steam ID: Gyndar
    Oh my.

Her dad must never know.

Jaron Stargazer
    *facepalm* this is worse than one of my old ones

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Blog Entries
    Have you considered joining the Resistance, and putting the boot to 'ol Tarkin?

A happy Corellia is a free Corellia. Join the Fight!

AKA
    Kaman
    Oh, this one wants me to stick around and break noses!

You all are too kind with your wonderful options.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Death to the enemies of the Empress is mandatory. Pants are optional.

AKA
    Charley
    I will gladly be the one to catch you, the one to break you, and we'll see what you become in that process.

AKA
    Kaman
    Break me, furface?

Ignore the Trash Badger. She'll get what's coming to her soon enough.

And if you play your cards right, so can you.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has anyone ever told you that the configuration and juxtaposition of your features is extraordinarily apposite?

AKA
    Charley
    (Studies Tes's face and speech patterns)

AKA
    Kaman
    *looks blankly at Eluna, then looks at Karin*

My, my, Karin. You sure know how to talk to a girl.