Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin

Black Sun Molly Black

Molly Black
    26 :: Human/Black Sun/Infochant
    Currently in: Cloud City

Character Background

After getting into a sticky situation on Coruscant, Molly Black swore her services to Black Sun Vigo, Sorsha Kasajian, in exchange for making the problem disappear. Taking a job at the Cloud 9 Bar & Grill in Port Town on Cloud City, the bar became a hub of information for the Infochant.

She is a person of interest to the Empire, having both knowledge of the whereabouts of Barton Henning, and having fled questioning in Cloud City.

Raw Material
    . She's presently going by the alias, Temperance Minock, but Molly Black is not her real name either.
    . Molly has the flirtatious dimwit act down to an art form, but she is actually quite intelligent and very resourceful.
    . While not quite a xenolinguist, she has picked up several languages during her years working as a waitress/informant.

Plot Ideas / Molly's Wish List

. Get her name cleared with the Empire so they forget about her as soon as possible.
    . Retrieve her ship from where it sits, impounded in Imperial custody.
    . Get her job at the Cloud 9 back, and get back to work.

Existing Relationships

. Mu Satach
    . Sorsha Kasajian
    . Alienor Tankreyd
    . Arriana Rezner
    . Kallum Romanoch
    . Smitty
    . Barton Henning
    . Xel-Naga

Current Plots

. When She Was Good How she got back into Cloud City, and met Vilen.
    . Port Town Purloin Catching up with Kallum.
    . Shiny, Spicy and Maybe Crazy Molly and her friends plan mischief.
    . Temperence Fugit Molly has been recognized, and brought in by Sanis Prent.. for a chat.
    Last edited by Molly Black; Aug 5th, 2019 at 01:24:19 PM.

As far as busting her ship out of Imperial custody, Xel would definitely be willing to offer her a hand for old times sake type of thing. I guess that depends on the circumstances, where it's held, why it's being held, etc. I'm sure his Black Sun contacts will get them pretty far, and beyond that he's got old strings he can pull from the old days before he was frozen. Might need to grab some other people to help out, but he'd definitely be onboard for such an operation.

My other thoughts is that it might be interesting to get Molly and Narssiska Vraska in a room together. She is, more or less, Molly's counterpart on Jovan; an information merchant. I have no idea why the two would ever need to speak to the other. They really aren't rivals since they operate in opposite sectors; one in Imperial space and the other in Alliance space. They could even be buying/selling/trading information from their respective sectors on a regular basis to stay informed on the other sides of the galaxy. I dunno. Just throwing it out there.

Speaking of Xel's Black Sun contacts, I have Chir'daki (a bounty hunter) chilling out on Cloud City at a loose end, as well as a few other criminal types kicking around (including a former Imperial Sector Ranger, and a Hutt) if you ever find yourself needing to assemble a team of morally questionable so-and-so's to retrieve your ship.

I've also got an information broker of my own - Atton Kira. He's on Cloud City as well, but he tends to focus on providing intel for heists, bounty hunters, and that sort of thing. He might be useful as a middle man to get Molly and Vraska in the same room - the sort of person who could quickly blip into a thread to point you in the right direction and then wave you on your merry way, as it were.
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Sweet you guys! Everything sounds very doable! I think the Shiny Spicy, and Maybe Crazy thread ^ is a prequel to her making a move on her ship. Maybe we can spin something off from there.

Being an informant with her finger on the pulse, I realize that Molly may be one of the few people in the galaxy who could have gone looking for info on Xel, and found it. She could know his real name and background. There's not really a plot to be had there, but it's something that could flavor their relationship.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Oooo, yasss!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat