Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chalice and Altar

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    The Empire gaining access to Alliance data banks was a glaring omission, though she was certain Salem was implying that the information would flow both ways.

The Empress leaned back in the high back seat with a bemused smile. "We're here, together, because of a common threat. Not unlike the agreement of a ceasefire. To suggest that level of acceptance so soon is quite idealistic, Minister Ave. No. Other arrangements will have to be considered with Imperial Knight involvement. The level of threat we're up against requires their expertise."

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    The smile on the Empress's face was not matched by her counterpart. The Arkanian's eyes wandered over the faces of the Knights as he spoke.

"That is a matter that I will have to discuss in more detail with my colleagues in the Alliance Senate. Certainly, the discussion would be easier if you were to provide me with a more in-depth understanding of the inner-workings of the Imperial Knights... how are they recruited, how are they trained, to whom to they answer."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Viable information to bring back to the Alliance so they could discuss it in greater detail while the Empire received nothing in return. No. That would not do at all.

"I can provide a point of contact for you but that is all. A show of good faith if you will. But, the Alliance would have to provide something in return if this is going to work, because all I've heard suggested so far is what information the Empire can give the Alliance. This is to work both ways, Minister."

It made it appear that this meeting was to dig for Imperial information so the Alliance could have a strategy against her Knights, let alone the bold suggestion of gaining access to their databases. She felt that the Minister was not going for that but so far that was unintentionally being projected.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Jun 29th, 2016 at 02:06:29 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    “Indeed.”

An apology was born and died on the tip of Salem's tongue, unspoken. He held the gaze of the Empress without blinking.

“To the heart of the matter, then. Tell me what it is that the Empire wants... and the concessions that you are willing to make in return.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12