"You're late."

Daz Mira frowned, but then smiled as he looked over the weapons and most importantly ammunition and explosives that comprised the major portion of the cargo.

"Not by that long, my friend. Besides, Imperials —

"Imperials threaten to board me too," the stern faced smuggler said, stepping closer. "Didn't stop me. Doesn't seem fair is all. I got blasters in my face and rude men touching me all over my bashful bashful body and I was the one on time."

Daz stepped back. "I don't have any extra money, Captain. Everything I have I've given to the war effort."

"The war is over," Captain Merasska said, keeping his eyes on Daz. "You lost."

Daz's frown erupted on his face once more, turning into a full blown snarl, and he stepped forward, but the sound of a blaster priming to the side prompted him to look and see his comrades with their hands in the air, and a small Togruta female with an E-11 in her hands and her finger on the trigger.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you," she said, keeping her eyes on the others.

"What do you want?" the insurgent asked.

"Names."

Daz's brows rose. "Listen. I don't know much, okay? When you come to drop off the goods at the base later today, I'll get you to talk to the commander. He's the one who talks to our backers and suppliers off planet and all that. If anyone has an answer to those sorts of questions, he will."

Ben sighed, and nodded, which seemed to be the cue the Togruta was waiting for; she lowered her rifle and stepped back. Daz and his men disappeared in the mass of humanity and Ben stood still, watching the crowds for a moment before collapsing onto a crate with a sudden rush of breath.

Junction City's Grand Terminal was something of a tourist trap; but this was exactly why Ben had landed there. Thieves didn't really mess with Spacers unless they looked like easy marks, and the bustle and hustle and constant trade and coming and going would hide their arrival and departure easily. Well, that, and it would have been difficult to land anywhere else; the planet's skies were heavily regulated in terms of space traffic. That didn't mean Grand Terminal didn't have an 'economical fares' section, a row of ships sitting side by side with barely a wall to grant some privacy between them.

"Oh it wasn't that bad," Shuvin said.

"I was so scared," Ben gasped. "You know I'm not good at these confrontation things, right?"

"But it got you what you wanted," Shuvin shot back.

"No, it got that guy to say that he would get me in to talk to someone else. He's just as likely to ignore it as follow through."

Shuvin pouted. "You really know how to burst a girl's bubble, Ben."

Ben rested a hand on the teen's shoulder. "I appreciate it, Shuvin. But I don't need to go makin' more enemies when I have too many already. Now come on. These crates ain't gonna load themselves!"

Shuvin groaned and got to work.