Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow

Holy potatoes, that finale.

Proud of myself for figuring out the iron mask mystery, but I didn't see that final scene coming. I wonder [if they're going to pull a full Flashpoint / New 52, and use this to ever so slightly alter the continuity so that Supergirl can be a full fledged part of things next year. Maybe they'll rewrite the universe so that Superman, Supergirl, etc exist on Earth-1, or they'll do some sort of universe merging business that smushes things together? Or maybe Supergirl world is gonna turn out to be Earth-3, and Jay Garrick 2.0 will be the bridging character that helps connect things?]

I am surprised that [Wally and Jesse didn't develop speedster-itis in the finale, though. Unless Barry manages to put the timeline back exactly right, their exposure to the speed force sorta never happened? I guess with Jesse, she might be shielded from the timeline changes on Earth-2, so she might be okay - maybe she'll be the Flash of Earth-2 when we see her again. Wally is surprising though, I was expecting him to become the new Flash while Barry was having away time or something... but I guess it was a red herring / decoy.]

On a related Legends of Tomorrow note, [I'm still waiting to see how Legends time travel and Flash time travel are going to overlap. It seems like the sentient Speed Force embodies the whole time "wants" to happen thing... but the Time Masters don't seem to incur the wrath of the time wraiths. Is it as simple as "they aren't using the Speed Force for time travel, so it's not our jurisdiction"? I kinda hope there is a more satisfying answer than that.]
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    They're planning on a four-way crossover event in December, which should be interesting.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234