Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Fall On Our TVs...

Yeah, I meant Rebels. It's their fault, confusing me by having Rex being awesome!
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

Stephanie Brown
    Rebels is pretty awesome at the moment. I caught up recently. There is a lot to love there, and I love they've resisted the urge to make it all TFA stuff, and it remains very OT.

iZombie continues to be like, my favourite show. The most recent episode managed the feats of being hilarious, dramatic and tense, and further the plot. If you don't watch it, you totally should.

The Flash is getting goofier than ever before, but it's kinda awesome for it >.>. Loved the crossover.

Supergirl keeps getting better, even if some of the costume design and effects are awful.

Oh, and I still love Ash vs. Evil Dead, just because Bruce Campbell is hilarious in it >.>

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Simmons, stop breaking my heart!

Wonderful mid-season finale. I won't go on and on about how much I love this show, but I really love this show!

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    SHIELD had a great Midseason finale. Really good.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Scout Ravenwood
    Flash's midseason finale was okay, but again very goofy. Mark Hamill was amazing in it, but it had the worse plot resolution yet (magnetised bombs? Huh??) and some daft moments (like Captain Cold getting his cold gun back from nowhere, and somehow modifying it to respond to his fingerprints despite not being a technical minded character at all in previous episodes). But it did also have some great moments, like Cold sinisterly sipping cocoa from a reindeer mug... I really hated how 'Christmas' it was though. Christmas is like over two weeks away guys!

iZombie's midseason finale was brilliant. Both hilarious and traumatic. Liv eats wannabe-superhero brains and becomes a superhero for an episode, complete with talking like she's out of a terrible cheesy superhero movie. But also, it finally addresses a lot of the 'darker' elements of the plot that's been hanging over the show. Liv being a detective's sidekick, something that doesn't make a huge amount of sense. The big shifts in brain personality. And an incredibly depressing twist that casts a shade of doubt over everything that's happened so far... Still my favourite show on television, and one that's made me really hate this whole midseason break thing.

Glen Fiddich
    Catching up on Rebels again, because I am forgetful.

You are an absolute badass, Miss Tano. Keep up the good work.

White lightsabers!

Supergirl was back last night!

Still a few weeks before The CW gets it's stuff back on the air, but last night's ep was plenty good to tide me over. [I'm loving the whole Hank-is-J'onn thing. I really like the way he's shifted from an antagonist, to a reluctant ally, to being Kara's space buddy. The slightly different versions of the character we're getting is really cool, too - "I am Hank Henshaw, grrr!" is very different to how he is whenever he's got Kara's back, which is different to the kind of friendly smirk mode he has on every time he gets to relax and be J'onn. His Supergirl impression was pretty on point, too.]

I really liked Wynn this episode, too. Hopefully they will [stop trying to make a love triangle out of Wynn, Kara, and Jimmy. I like Wynn and Jimmy's banter too much, and neither of them seems like a good fit for Kara. I think Kara needs someone who doesn't have "something to prove" - maybe someone who is either a DEO Agent or a superhero in their own right, and doesn't spend so much time over-compensating when they're around her. And Wynn needs to hook up with J'onn's niece, because Hank in overprotective uncle mode would just be amazing.]

Really intrigued by the whole [Maxwell Lord mystery, too. I like that they've just gone "ah, fuck it" and turned the dial up to 100 on his Evil-o-meter. I'm curious to find out what he's up to... but then I hope Wonder Woman shows up and breaks his stupid smug neck.]

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Don't forget to watch Galavant, and if you've never seen it, please find the first season and rectify that immediately.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The Shannara Chronicles on MTV is surprisingly awesome. Great production values.

I did like Shannara as well - wondering when the next season comes on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123