Thread: Fantasy Football 2015

NFL Fantasy Football 2015

I haven't been around much but I restarted the league from last year, been meaning to post this here as well.
    Here is the link
    https://yho.com/nfl?l=365461&k=7c2fe...2b45f1b6480d53

I would like to have at least 8 teams, but more would be nicer. If there is any problems let me know.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Did you invite Pode?

I invited him. I will send him another invite. He still has a few more days. I luckily moved the draft back until this Saturday. If you can contact him tell him to quickly join. We have 8 right now and If we get an uneven number I can convince a friend to join.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I missed the draft, even while holding my phone with the app on it and having had opened it up at 3:30, I somehow STILL managed to get distracted.

Oh well.

oh what a tangled web I weave

I had my roster filled so my team got drafted although I wasn't online at the time. Yahoo declared that my draft was graded a D+ . Oh well, at least I got Aaron Rodgers again. I just have to tweak my lineup before Thursday since some of my picks are on injured reserve or out.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ever seen a Phoenix that rose from the ashes of a cigar?

You have now!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Kraken
    Yeah I was at a Bunko Party myself, had my preferred players selected for one of my teams, which scored a C+, while my other team scored an A- for going automatic.

I remembered to tweak my lineup before kickoff tonight, yay me!

This is going to be a bittersweet football season for me, since it's the first without my dad. He would always call me late on Sunday afternoon to see how our teams had done, and he got a huge kick out of how well I'd do in the pick 'em here every season. He was also impressed by how good my first attempt at fantasy football was going when he died pretty suddenly right before the first of the year. I joked to my sister that he decided to check out since he knew the Super Bowl was going to be Seattle vs. New England, since he hated both teams with a fiery hot passion . I know he'll be rooting for me in spirit this season.