Thread: Possible E7 spoilers in the JJ and Chewie Twizzler challenge...

Possible E7 spoilers in the JJ and Chewie Twizzler challenge...

It says spoilers in the title so there's going to be spoilers here (maybe), if spoilers bother you, you shouldn't be here.

******** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nwIo0cqn-ig?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">***********

Ok, its very cute, but at this point Chewie is no spoiler. But wait, who's in the background? Looks like two Mandalorians, red and white/gray. Might we be going to Mandalore? Also Ponda Baba (yes I checked, no right forearm).

Ponda Baba could be anything, it could be a left over costume from E4 that they put on a guy to add to the group of background people in the video.

The Mandalorians, I think, have to be from the movie, why else make the costumes? We know they're not left overs from the Orig Trig or the prequels like Ponda and the Scout Trooper could be. I just don't see any logic in spending money to create costumes for a big red herring, but then... If you're trying to keep fans on their toes and guard the plot, you might do just that. The Mandalorians sure do look cool though. I'd be happy to see a bunch of them or even better take us to Mandalore in the film.

Another possibility is that they're juast background characters for a crowded scene and exist to tickle all the fanboys with a hint of Mandalore.

Honestly, there's not much to know except for some reason there were Mandalorian costumes made, I don't see much point in making a costume if it's not going to be used for the movie, but I'm not there so I don't know.

There's enough fantastic builds from cosplayers out there that I wouldn't chalk it up to a spoiler just yet. And this is JJ Abrams we're talking about. He could teach Sith a new definition of deception.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

fixed the embed for you

oh what a tangled web I weave