Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DAYUM!

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly
    Oie no! Monmoo stops walking, one cloppen up, and turnin slowly around. "Oie, Boss Esk'avar, mesa yous humbule servant." He bowed, hailu flip floppin even though tied. "Mesa mackaneek samp monad, itsa doin what itsa wants!" He gives it a kick with hisa cloppen, and then hops around. "Hata hata! Mesa sorry, Boss, mesa tryin to be wulli; mesa seein mesa makin a boobjak. Sorry, sorry,"

Monmoo ducks hisa head a bit moule, pushin da mackaneek across da feetwalkin toward desa Blob Place.

[translation]
    Last edited by Captain Monmoo; Apr 9th, 2015 at 11:59:14 AM.

TheHolo.Net Poster Has been a member for 5 years or longer Narssiska Vraska's Avatar
    AKA
    Geoffrey
    "I could not help but overhear. If you are looking for a drink may I ssuggest the Sshattersstar Lounge?"

The voice came from behind the group. A noticeable hiss accented the words. The air filled with the aroma of rich spices and luxurious perfumes. Narssiska Vraska stood tall and proud, chin up, eyes focused. Clad in fine black silk with frills and a hood that fit awkwardly over the cranial ridges that adorned her green scaled head. At either side she was flanked by two similarly dressed individuals, clad in black robes and hoods with veils that hid everything but their eyes. Their shape, despite the layers, was noticeably female, of heights and shape that disqualified them as humans.

"I am the owner and purveyor, Lady Vrasska. It is not far. Just up one level on the merchant quarter. Please come by to eat, drink, and be merry."

The Cyrillian was just fetching her newest acquisitions; new alien females for the more adult sections of the Shatterstar. She had spotted the group of aliens gathered and heard the little one mentioning a desire for alcohol. She would have passed the group by if not for change in interest of the Security Chief giving her a window of approach. Ydran Esk'avar and her could do rounds for days with the former ever so suspecting of the latter. She had assured the Bothan that everything she did was strictly legal. She ran a bar and strip club, not some sweaty brothel or spice den.

She took a special interest in the Herglic engineer. She was certainly a variety of alien the Shatterstar did not count in it's repertoire.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Quote Originally Posted by Anauri Rabeak View Post
    "Relax," Anauri chuckled. "You technically don't start full employment for a few hours. Just came down to make sure you got in safe."

The Nehantite's pink eyes drifted over to the obsessive-compulsive walking stick he presumed to be the new doctor. "Funny, usually it takes a day or so, here, before you want to break out the booze. Lieutenant, I don't mind drinking off-shift, but I expect you sharp and sober come work time, understand? You come to work drunk, you'll be seeing a lot more of our intrepid Chief Inspector, here."

And if you come to work any fatter, you can dress in black and pretend to be space itself.
    "Oh yes sir. You can count on me sir!"

Gradoona c-cclick-squee'd as she saluted, drawing a thick hand as high as it could go on her bulbous head in salute. Her beaked mouth mimed the happy expression of exposed teeth and rolled tongue as before, but inward she was freaking out.

He thinks I'm a total lush. Oh penguins, the first impression is the most important one and now he thinks I'm just a walking kegger don'tchaknow.

The Herglic was vaguely aware that the entire time she was thinking this, her mouth was still running.

"Actually sir, I think I'm just going to, you know, acquaint myself with all the power node schematics and maybe tuck in extra early all bright eyes. That's what they call me, Bright Eyes Gradoona. Wake up with the penguins and all that y'know. Yes siree."

TheHolo.Net Poster

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian! I've studied species, Rodian, Noghri, and Arkanian!

AKA
    Charley
    On the germ-infested petri dish called Jovan Station
    Doctor Vek paused in the midst of the two hawkers of debauchery, quickly flicking his eyes to and from.

"A quandary. Multiple venues to imbibe intoxicants."

Knitting his fingers together in contemplation, the Durwi continued to prattle.

"Must choose responsibly. Construct scientific model to reach solution. Need control variable."

Ydran turned and noted the opportunistic appearance of Madame Vrasska, no doubt intent on tempting more customers to her den of ill repute. The Bothan didn't disapprove of such establishments on principle. Prostitution was not illegal in the Raashaala sector, and businesses like Vrasska's helped to keep the carnal transactions away from the public eye. They also invariably served an important role in the criminal ecosystem. Even if the lady of the house was skimming off a little profit from the other vices that were served in her rooms, Ydran would tolerate it for the sake of knowing where to find the dealers.

That didn't mean he wasn't watching her.

"There are any number of respectable establishments on this station you might consider," he said to the group at large. "Directories are on display at regular intervals, I suggest you avail yourselves. In the meantime..."

He quickened his pace to catch up with the fleeing Gungan and his slow-rolling droid. "I'd like to have a look at your blob-racing operation. You do know tampering with the sport is punishable by death on Umgul?"

TheHolo.Net Poster Has been a member for 5 years or longer Narssiska Vraska's Avatar
    AKA
    Geoffrey
    "Feel free to come anytime Insspector Essk'avar." She called cheerfully after the fleeing Bothan, a smug smile on her face. "You sshould all sstop by the Sshattersstar ssometime. I have a lady, or lad..." She arched an eyebrow at the Chief Engineer, "...for everyone. Drinkss, food. Whatever pleassure you dessire. I musst be off. Welcome to Jovan."

With that she whisked past the collection of aliens in a flurry of lace and robes.
    Last edited by Narssiska Vraska; Apr 20th, 2015 at 10:26:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12