A simple, yet complex thing, is communicating across the vast distances between stars, and worlds and across a galaxy. A signal, a wave, a stream of information, sent across the vast seeming void. Yet, with a push of a button, one could have a conversation with someone or something thousands of light years away. It would take over 700 years for a ship travelling at the speed of light to reach the world she was regarding, spinning slowly above the holoprojector. Taanab was not close to her at all. She was not close to it. She looked out of the viewport upon a minuscule little colony set up by felinid beasts upon an insignificant, out of the way, and little known world in the former Corporate Sector.

At the moment, she was listening to, and watching live feed of her pets, beasts of an order lower than even the felinids, completely destroy the colony. She was cataloguing how well the cats were defending themselves, and the weaknesses exhibited by her creations and soldiers. After a few more minutes of watching, she dispatched the feed with a wave of her hand; she had learned enough from this experiment, and knew that she wasn't quite ready yet to make her move. Her eyes drifted once more to the holographic Taanab.

A smile wove across her face, and she strode forward, activating the communications suite within the projector. Within seconds, her signal was sent across the vast divide, to a room within a small academy building. It was amazing.

"It's nice to finally meet you," she said when the call was answered. "I had thought the Sith were nearly extinct, but never have I been so glad to be proven wrong. But then, the Jedi were nothing more than rumours for a good long while also. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that some Sith survived. Might I have a few moments of your time, Lady? I would like to make you a proposal. One, I trust, that will pique your interest."

Veskasa's confident smile never left her face.