Alazne Gni watched as the droids descended the ramp.

"Unbelievable." She muttered. Her arm twitched and she resisted the urge to fury. Now is not the time, these droids could still be useful. Yet rage inside her still Beckoned to wreck these droids and the ship they came in. Remember your lessons, apprentice. She told herself. Lady Frygt had taught her that all aspects of the Force had uses, even the Dark, but sometimes Dark was a power too blunt for a delicate situation. Every cell in her body begged her to give in, but she remained calm.

"C-4PL, there are no Sith here, this is a school. Perhaps you mean to see our headmaster?" Alazne Gni said, "Follow me, I will take you to her." It was a rumor on campus that the headmaster and most of the teachers were really Sith and using the school as a front, but Alazne couldn't bring herself to believe it.

Once she was a homeless child in the Undercity of Coruscant, Lady Frygt rescued her, brought her to Taanab, fed and clothed her. Lady Frygt had never been anything but kind and generous to Alazne Gni. If the Sith were in the business of helping the homeless, then they'd fallen quite far, so much to not even be Sith any more. No, she was sure, There were no Sith on Taanab. Ezra Na'chtion, on the other hand, was a young man that downright terrified her. He could be a Sith, easily. But would that be any surprise? The school promoted a program of studying all aspects of the Force, Sith included. And in her private research, she'd discovered that most professionals in the Empire considered Ezra the best biological scientist in the galaxy. And she knew why, he knew enough of Sith Alchemy to give him such an advantage over the other biologists in the Galaxy that no one could ever contend with what he was doing. And what he was doing was bizarre and absolutely evil, she'd seen his private lab on one of her secret investigations of the Academy.

She looked back at the droids, still following her through the hallways of the Taanab Academy. Then it occurred to her, what if they meant Ezra, and not Lady Frygt, he was surely a Sith and Lady Frygt was surely not.

"Mistress Los!" a voice caqlled from behind her, "Alazne Gni turned around and the droids copied her, the overweight deck chief was running towards her, panting and out of breath.

"What is it?" She asked in a surly tone.

"The ship, what shall we do with it."

Disassemble it She thought to herself "Tow it to a more secure location and await my orders. If it tries to escape, inform the port authority and planetary defense navy with authority to fire on the vessel." Alazne Gni replied. Whoever sent the ship and it's seemingly endless numbers of droids was a puzzle to her. Why not come in person, sending droids was insulting. And if this person really did believe Lady Frygt was a Sith, then she ought to know not to insult her.

Alazne Gni entered the office where she last saw Ezra and Lady Frygt. She looked directly at Ezra and wondered if he was the real master of the Sith and what it must be like to have such power. But she could feel Lady Frygt growing agitated with her, so she stopped staring and turned to Lady Frygt. "I couldn't sense the woman, or anyone on the ship. Just more droids." she said "The ship is being towed. With you're permission, I'd like to disassemble it in a more safe location."

"The droids say they have another message for.." Alazne Gni trailed off to reflect. "The droids are asking for the master of the Sith, but I don't know..." Involuntarily she looked at Ezra. Then back at Lady Frygt. "I don't understand" she said quietly. then to her instructors she said, "There must be a glitch in their processors or this person is making a big mistake." Ezra, then back to Frygt. Her mind was racing with thoughts and possibilities. Ultimately she decided to just shut up and stand behind her mistress.

She did just that and the message played. As it did she couldn't help but look at Ezra and wonder.