Thread: Constantine (2014)

TV Constantine (2014)

While Fox is busy making an unnecessary Batmanless prequel to Batman, NBC has been doing a public service by coming up with something to help us forget about that Constantine movie that Keanu Reeves was in. We now have a trailer and a clip, and woah nelly.

Horror movie visuals, bucketloads of lore, and a gruff sarcastic Brit reluctantly in the middle? Yes please.

Also, I don't know who Lucy Griffiths (the woman in the trailer and clip) is playing - imdb unhelpfully credits her as Liv. Has anyone read the Hellblazer comics / stuff with John Constantine enough to have an inkling of who she might be, or should I just hope really hard that she's actually Zatanna? I've read The Books of Magic, and in that she and Constantine knew each other pretty well, and Zatanna does have a pretty notewothy arcane father...
    Last edited by Captain Untouchable; May 12th, 2014 at 05:00:41 AM.
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    I did not realise that was Lucy Griffiths in the trailer! Now I really have to check this out, because she was the best thing about BBC's Robin Hood, and I'm chuffed to see her doing more.