Thread: Fake Tumblr?

Hijack this thread Fake Tumblr?

Sarah and I have this goofball idea.

We keep joking about how Tumblr will react to the plot twists, character angst, and other shenanigans we keep scheming; who they'll ship with who, what mind-breakingly crazy cross-dimensional stuff they'll cook up to link Star Wars and Mutants and Mass Effect characters together... just a whole heap of super-silly and meta nonsense that keeps spilling out into random thought threads and junk.

The more we joke about it, the more cool we think it'd be to make a "Fake Tumblr" thread... have reaction gifs to things that happen in posts, freak out about Tom and Alice finally getting together, proclaim to the world that Svetlana and José are your OTP 5eva, do goofy fan art, those gifsets that make you cry, terribly-written fan fiction/slash fiction...

Is that something anyone thinks would be fun, or are we just weird?
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    Sarah and I have this goofball idea.

We keep joking about how Tumblr will react to the plot twists, character angst, and other shenanigans we keep scheming; who they'll ship with who, what mind-breakingly crazy cross-dimensional stuff they'll cook up to link Star Wars and Mutants and Mass Effect characters together... just a whole heap of super-silly and meta nonsense that keeps spilling out into random thought threads and junk.

The more we joke about it, the more cool we think it'd be to make a "Fake Tumblr" thread... have reaction gifs to things that happen in posts, freak out about Tom and Alice finally getting together, proclaim to the world that Svetlana and José are your OTP 5eva, do goofy fan art, those gifsets that make you cry, terribly-written fan fiction/slash fiction...

Is that something anyone thinks would be fun, or are we just weird?
    Both, I'm thinking. But then I already knew you guys were weird.

We're not weird, we just

SW-Fans.Net Poster

It's a bowler. Bowler's are cool.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Don't forget the feels.