Thread: Mystery movies from Marvel (2016/2017)

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

Movies Mystery movies from Marvel (2016/2017)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...l-studios-film

Just a week after Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios revealed release dates for two mystery projects in 2016 and 2017, a new update has set a third mystery Marvel film for release on July 8, 2016.

This past May saw the release of Iron Man 3 and the official launch of "Phase Two" of the ongoing Marvel Cinematic Universe. On November 8, the universe continues with Thor: The Dark World and, in 2014, we'll get Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4 and Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1. Marvel's The Avengers 2 then concludes Phase Two on May 1, 2015 with "Phase Three" launching later that year when Ant-Man hits theaters November 6.

The current 2016 lineup calls for the first mystery Marvel entry on May 6 with the just announced project following two months later. A third unknown Marvel project has already been targeted for May 5, 2017.

It has been hinted in the past that Marvel has plans for new characters in Phase Three like Doctor Strange and The Black Panther. Either of those could take on these future release dates as could a Marvel's The Avengers 3 (likely for 2017), another sequel to an existing film or even a completely new surprise. Only time will tell, so check back for updates as they become available.
    Who could it be?!

We still don't know if Joss Whedon is introducing any extra new characters to the Avengers beyond Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch: I imagine if anyone like Black Panther or Captain Marvel gets introduced, they would end up with their own solo film following on from that. (I have my fingers crossed so hard for Carol Danvers)

Also, since Marvel got the rights for Daredevil back recently, it wouldn't surprise me if he was in the mix somewhere. There's a period in the comic books where Daredevil teamed up with Black Widow: not only would that fit with Marvel's approach to stuff thus far, it'd also be a really good way of giving Natasha a more starring role in something. And it'd mean that the movie would by default be better than the previous attempt, because Scarlett > Jennifer Garner.
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.