Thread: Holy quad-laser cannons, Batman!

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Holy quad-laser cannons, Batman!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6526951008

Now if only I had a garage big enough to house it.

That is so totally rocking! If only it could fly. Maybe you could fashion some jets on it.

Torn Dlo
    I'll take one!

imported_Ezra
    I was at C3 and saw the one they had there....complete with R2 sounds and a recording track of lines during the Death Star battle.... hella cool it was.

imported_Bandage
    Ooooh.....me likey.....

That is so freaking cool!

A museum I worked at a couple of years ago had a lifesize Naboo fighter in their lobby. I guess they used it for Episodes 1-3. Not as cool as the X-Wing but I still spent quite some time staring at it.

Kieran Devaneaux
    I saw a picture of an X-wing on the deck of a WWII carrier. Looked like she had crashed. Was it one of you guys?

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    I would rather have a Lotus Elise http://www.lotuscars.com/lotus.html

<3 British Racing Green.

I love the look of the Elise. I can just imagine myself zipping through highway traffic/navigating the Blue Ridge mountains/etc in it.

Too bad the nearest dealer is in Maryland, or I'd make it a point to check prices.

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    ~$45,000 I think. They weigh absolutely nothing at ~2,000 lbs and Lotus is responsible for some of the best supsension design in the last 50 years. They are powered by a tuned Toyota Celica GT-S engine, which sits right behind the driver for perfect weight balance. In the slower twisties they will outrun a C5 Z06 Corvette, which also handles amazingly well.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...

AKA
    Andrew
    Hey, the X-Wing's in Dayton! That's about twenty minutes from me.

Not that it means much, since I don't have $85,000, and I'd probably find something better to spend it on if I did. Maybe I could at least take it out for a test drive...

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Saw an Elise cruising along the other day in town, very nice looking car. There's also one sitting in a mall near me on display.

We go from X-Wing to Elise. Eh, I guess they're both means of transportation... and hella fast.

imported_Ezra
    yeah, but even fully loaded the elise doesnt come with the R2 unit and quad laser system....

imported_Bandage
    ......And I'm sure the crashing in the swamp part is sold separately........

Originally posted by Bandage
    ......And I'm sure the crashing in the swamp part is sold separately........
    Does that one come with a life size Yoda and swamp coated R2-D2?

imported_Bandage
    It probably should. And I'm sure if you look hard enough, you may find Luke's other functioning lightsaber......you know, the retarded one that didn't work as well as it should. The pink one......