Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dublin Lullaby (open to ALL)

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Xel took a step back to get away from the glass shards and triped over the three person pile-up. He landed ontop of them all, adding his weight onto Travor's back.

*makes her way back to the bar. Fighting was thirsty work!*

More beer!! *pounds on the bartop hoping to scare up a bartender*

Walking around on random streets took Rognan to a fairly small looking bar. He was just about to walk right by it when someone, no make that two, people flew through the window, breaking it and sending small pieces of glass everywhere. Suddenly, the door opened and many people came out, swinging as they went. Soon there was a small fight out in the streets, steadily grow larger as more and mroe people got mixed into the brawl.

There was not much to do. They would at some point all calm down and have another drink and laugh it all off. But the sounds inside the bar was steadily growing louder, as things were smashed and thrown all over. Might as well try and save some of the furnature.

Stepping through the door was Rognan's first mistake. There were people all around bumping into him and trying to take a swing at him. Being fresh and untainted, he doged all of them. His second mistake was speaking out to try and get eveyones attention, to try and calm him down. That only made things worse, as more and more people tried to get him.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

UNLIMITED POWER!

Khendon jumped over the bar counter and found one of the only unbroken beer glasses. He turned the tap and filled the glass with rich amber liquid and slid it down the table to Arya. “Nice night, isn’t it?” He smiled from ear to ear and began to walk down the length of the counter when the mirror behind him was suddenly shattered and a rain of sharp shards fell towards him.

A leap barely brought Khendon out of the range of the razor projectiles. Only a single fragment had decided to lodge itself in his right arm. He cursed as he poured some whiskey on the wound. “Nice night.

Loki Ahmrah
    "Hey Lok!" Loki beamed and returned the hug, embracing her against his damp sweaty shirt.

He and s'Il rolled to one side as Trevor pushed them off of him. Loki shrugged.

"Looks like someone got out of the wrong side of bed today."

He leaned back on his hands, still sat on the floor, and looked to s'Il. "Why am I not suprised to find you at the heart of all this?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!

The commotion in front of Liam ended his search for the evil-doer who pushed him off the bar.

"YOU! None of that here!" He said as he pointed towards the man and woman on the floor. It seemed as if the woman was trying to get away, but was unable due to the man's bear-hug lock.

Liam stumbled towards the pair and yanked the man off of the woman, throwing a jab into his unsuspecting forehead.

Loki Ahmrah
    Loki reeled from the blow, caught between suprise and confusion. His eyes rolled a little and he rubbed his head. When he focus on his attacker, his face dropped.

"Now now, sir." He said, backing off slowly. "You don't want to start any trouble now, do you?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmm, cheap beer good!

Liam scoffed at the remark.

"Trouble? I think you've already caused a fair bit of that.." He said pointing to the woman still on the floor.

He put his fists up, nearly hitting his own face in the process.

"You can't talk your way out of this one, so don't try it!"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Xel got back on his feet and wobbled around unsteadily on his feet for a moment before regaining his balance. His hand rested on his aching head. "I need a drink" He half shouted before pushing Laim out of the way to get to the bar, causing the Liam to fall ontop of S'Il.

He reached the bar "WHERE IS THE BLOODY B'TENDER!" He shouted as he picked up an empty class that was sitting by itself and banging it on the bar top several times.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    *Watches in slow motion as Liam descends downward upon her, and her body twists, legs going up to kick him away as she beams at Loki*

"If there's trouble, I'm either there or I started it."

Rognan was making his way inward when a man was pushed right into him. He smelled of a very drunk man. Rog went through great strains just to keep him up right.

"You should take a seat before you fall over." He said to Liam. "You dont look so good."

*looks back and sees the man she served whiskey earlier being propped upright* He's with me!

*waves him over to the bar where she was helping herself to the beer on tap*

Loki Ahmrah
    Puts his foot out accidently on purpose, the Jedi master, having been propelled away by s'Il, then Rognan, trips over backwards. Loki whistles innocently then turns back to Lok.

"I think you're a bad influence!"

He reaches across and offers her a hand to help her to her feet.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmm, cheap beer good!

For a moment, Liam thought the other man landed a blow. Honestly, he couldn't tell what had happened. The next thing he knew, he was being kicked, shoved and tripped, landing on his back.

The breath was knocked from his lungs, but it didn't keep him down. With a great deal of effort he crawled onto a barstool and managed to sit, resting an arm on the bar to help keep balance.

He shook his head.

"Bah...you're no saint yourself...But luckily for you, I need another drink. Miss!" He waved his hand at the woman near the tap.

There are no clean glasses left. *she winked* But I think I've solved that problem!

*Arya laid down on the bar, positioned her head under the tap, opened her mouth, and turned it on.

A few beer soaked minutes later she was up, covered in beer, and found the soda gun. It had Fizzyglug cola in it, ready to be mixed with bellorian rum and other concoctions. Arya picked it up, pointed it towards where she'd last seen s'Il, and turned it on, dousing the crowd.*

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    *Grins cheekily at Loki.*

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm the best of influences!"

*Is about to say something else, but catches sight of Arya who is expertly aiming the soda gun in her direction and ducks behind Loki, using him as a shield against the oncoming fizzyglug. *

Trevor D'ran
    Trevor climbed up off the floor and looked around groggily. "Now where the frell did that young bloke go?"

Things were drasticly getting worse. There was no way he could stop everything. But he could stop that person with the hose...

Coming up to the counter, Rog tried to reach across and grab the gun from Arya.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Xel grew impatient and climbed up on the bar and shoated for more beer, but none came. He spotted Rog grabbing Arya and dived off the bar and into Rognan, knocking them both to the ground. Xel got up again and fell down again "Leave the poor... leave the... poop woman... alone" He said flopped on his back "Who's leg's s' 'tis?" He slurred a few moments latter.

Jak
    The Nomad lands on a dock. Jak walks out. He looks around, and sees the bar. Jak walks in and sees Xel on the ground.
    "Ha, sleeping on the job are we. Well I won't have that."
    Jak kicks Xel hard in the ribs.
    "Get up you lazy Hutt."
    Jak stairs down at Xel.

Knowing Jak has beeter things to do he leaves.
    "Looks like I have to find the Jedi on my own."
    Jak gets back in his ship and leaves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast