Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tabula Rasa

Rukaa watched with a lofted brow, silently pleased yet controlling her actions.

"My, how we've changed," was all she said while watching the thin rivlet of blood trickle down Sarrtarroa's cheek. It was enticing, but she had business to handle, and with a self-satisfied grin the female pulled her hand from his.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    "Don't thjink jI have..."

Sarrtarroa reached down, and unholstered his personal blaster. Extending it grip-first to the mercenary, he squared his shoulders.

"Now, hjit me."

No sooner had the words left Sarrtarroa's mouth than Rukaa's arm snapped up, and with an impassive expression on her face she delivered a staggering front jab to the bridge of his nose.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    The Emissary righted himself, blood trickling from his nostrils down to his chin.

"Agajin."

And again she obliged, this time landing her blow to one of his perfectly chiseled cheekbones.

All the while Rukaa spoke not a word, yet it was easy to see that she was gleaning a distinct amount of pleasure from this.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    The blow staggered Keerrourri, and he reluctantly straightened again, once again extending his weapon to the mercenary.

"Take thjis wjith you, and go."

Rukaa only looked to the blaster, then up to Sarrtarroa's face.

In one motion she slowly pulled the firearm from his hand while sidling up beside him, brushing her tail against his leg and bringing her lips up to his bruising face.

"You stjill know how to show me a good tjime though at least," she whispered, flicking her tongue out to catch the blood from the cut on his cheek.

A slight pause, then she pulled away, walking from the Emisarry with a smooth gait before calling once more over her shoulder,

"jI wjill see you on the morrrrow. Deljiver my possessjions and jI wjill gjive you all the jinforrrmatjion you wjill need."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    "Yourr equjipment jis jin my shuttle."

Through the blood and bruises, he smiled with arrogance.

"jI took the ljiberty. Somehow, jI fjigurred you would agrree.

Now leave thjis place, orr you won't make forr a verry convjincjing enemy of my Mjistrress. Do not worrry about contactjing me. jI wjill contact you."

Catching a ribbon of blood on his finger, he raised it to his lips, cleaning it with his tongue.

Veering in the direction of the shuttle, Rukaa cast a wry glance to the Emissary as she headed for the craft's extended boarding ramp. She gave him a consiratory wink though, as she disapperared up into the ship, and less than five minutes later emerged once again, this time sans her previous drab prisoner's garb.

No, now she was clad in her normal rakish leather; black, and covering only the parts of her body that needed to be covered for modesty's sake alone. Her dark skin, accented by her own natural stripes, shown in the sun, and her blue eyes looked to Sarrtarroa.

She stopped at the bottom of the ramp, still holding the blaster he had given her.

"jI am no frrjiend to yourr mjistrress rregarrdless of what jI am dojing forr you. The money jis acceptable, therreforr I have agrreed to thjis."

Her pace started up once more, and the female leisurely tossed the blaster over the side of the building.

"jI am jin thjis forr the money."

Yet, the look in her eyes said that she expected much more in return than just money.

And that she would collect when she wanted to.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Her teasing annoyed him, but he was trained to always be compliant. Through the bruises and lacerations, he still smiled.

"Spoken ljike a trrue Cjizerrack. Do not worrry. Yourr payment wjill be ample."

He did not say money. She would no doubt understand this. He approached her as a submissive, ears low, and kissed her fully, exploring her taste as his tail intertwined with hers. When he was done, he slowly untangled himself, stepping away.

"Now, leave me beforre jI have my Mjistrress's guarrds fjire warrnjing shots."

Near disgust flashed in her eyes as he kissed her, and when he spoke, she turned, spitting out her parting words before rounding around a corner.

"jI wjill not take males who arre obedjiant and submjissjive.

"Go back to yourr mjistress, Keerrrourrrji. jI'm surre she mjisses tuggjing on yourr collarr."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12