Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wondering...

Razielle Shadana
    Originally posted by Kyashi
    I was hoping to get Kyashi into the Cabal, but I'm waiting on posts.
    I'm coming, just waiting for you guys to tell me when I'm needed

I don't really like the idea that being a vampire allows you to sustain more damage (like the stab to the throat you mentioned, Dalamar).
    Exactly. It is in my humble opinion, moding and utterly unbelieveble. For example: Raz is about to be for lack of a better term "staked" by Lord Vali, through the shoulder - not the heart. Yes, she is going to be in a very dire situation. If not for the fact that she holds the rank of Vamp Master - she would die. She is going to, quite possibly, drink his blood. She is not going to have a miraculous recovery where wounds slide shut like a zipper. Its just...not how things are done.

OK PEOPLE! Spell it however you want, but for those who wonder why I do things my way here is a brief summary:

Vampire: cheesy Count Dracula's running amuck in taffeta capes and talking with overly done eastern euro accents, worthy of an Ed Wood movie.

Vampyre: traditional old Greek spelling Vrykolakas, look it up if you want , tis where I stole my "Y" from.

Magic: Rabbits in hats, more taffeta capes, and pigeon poop in your sleeves. Standard presitadigitation,sleight of hand or stage magic.

Magick: The addition of the K at the end of the C, not in place of it, mind you, denotes spellcraft, metaphysical studies, or in my case - a witch.

Sooooooo, there you have it Not saying you should adopt the spellings or anything, just explaining why I, and others stick with them.

ok I'm done now...

-creeps away..-

Kyashi
    Well, I'm not sure what Gav wants to do, and I've got nothing to do otherwise (besides, you know, laundry, homework, christmas present wrapping ). So, post if you want. Or dont. *shrug*

Somara Ave
    I don't want to throw off your groove =P

I'll wait till you guys tell me

Vampyre Dalamar
    Just to clarify. The wound to the throat would hurt and it wouldnt heal like a zipper. I would bleed like a stuck pig. Even that type of wound would kill me if left unchecked. I just meant that it wouldn't be fatal to me. As a sole source of attack.

I rp my character as dead not a race. To be dead just means I'm harder to kill not that I can't be. I can be hurt easily. It just takes a different approach with me that is all. Its the same if you where alien and your heart was in your stomach. A blow to the chest would not be fatal. Thats not where your heart is. Now stab him in the stomach and he's toast. In some ways Im like a Zombie. Just better looking, I hope.

I'm not regenerating limbs or anything. I Pretty much can be killed the same as anyone else. You just have to hack a little longer and try a little harder.

Butttt.... If you all think that is still over the top, just let me know and I can change it. Its not a big deal and not a major change for my character. If the majority of you feel that I'm moding in that be honest and say so. You wont hurt my feeling. If the general consesus is a yes, I will alter it. I want to be fair and accepted by the board. So I will nip and tuck where I can to make Dalamar a more acceptable Villian.

Thanks for the feedback. I wan't to know how people feel about things. All I have is the printed words to read what people feel and think.

Dalamar bows before the more experienced rpers.

Deep in his mind he marks the words of those around him for future meditation.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    IMO Vampires are easier to fit into the Star Wars universe as a race, rather than the undead.

Of course, I tend to look at RP more scientifically.

Razielle Shadana
    I'm going with Silus on this one

Raz has been going after strains of blood for a while now, sorting out the differences, genetically speaking. But my humble opinion is still... do whatever floats yer tookus

just...not in the Cabal!

Vampyre Dalamar
    Okay since I have never written it down before it will have no effect on me really. So now I am a race. I am not undead. Actually the idea is growing on me. I prefer your way Raz.

So... that being said. I should fit more into the sw universe. Not that anyone will notice the difference. But you guys will know. Thanks for the imput.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
    Well, Dalamar, it's your call on how you RP your character. As far as having a mentor/master here, I need to ask Silus how he'd feel about taking you on.

Oh, Silussssss
    I dont think im well suited for the job, im afraid. Ld, we can discuss this next time you're around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123