Thread: So Damn Busy

Salvestro

So Damn Busy

I have been crazy busy lately with school and life in general and I feel like crap for letting you guys down with my absence. I would like to come on a bit and try to post some more with Salvestro so if someone can tell me what is going on and tell me what I missed I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and sorry again.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Um... I'm trying to sum up what's been going on. (wb btw )

LD wanted her son back, so we launched an attack on the Jedi temple on Coruscant, and kidnapped him. LD goes off with Jax (her son) and that RP arc hasn't been finished yet. Supposedly when the coast is clear, she'll bring him back here to Onderon.

But, unfortunately, things will go awry, and everyone *here* is free to leave IC, but we are remaining an OOC group. Apprentices are staying with their masters, wherever they go.

We moved Kirrek and Koros Major, two planets in the Empress Teta system, to this board, because we have members here that are members of the Cabal (Kirrek) and the Krath (Koros Major) and this makes it easier for us all to be a big happy OOC group with the forums here instead of on Meras.org.

Salvestro
    does that mean I stay with Gav?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Yes indeed it does.