Naj Arilov
Member of the Krath
Reply | Edit | Quote

A brief return home

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-08-2004 08:32 PM Post #1

"....curse her! Every time she summons me for a lesson, she's more interested in seeing what ive learned on my own, rather than progressing with new lessons. How in the blazes did any of you Dark Jedi ever learn anything at this pace!"

Naj was nearly in a fit after being asked how his training was going. As patient as he was with most things, he'd grown weary of conjuring little balls of flame and tossing around rocks, only for De'Ville to criticise him.

"On the better side of things, I doubt any of them suspect anything."

Add Naj Arilov to your buddy list Add Naj Arilov to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Naj Arilov Click Here to See the Profile for Naj Arilov Click here to Send Naj Arilov a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Zasz Grimm
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-08-2004 09:28 PM Post #2

His back was to the chiss as he went on about the training he was recieving from De'Ville. He understood the frustration; he had experience the same when he was with Hobgoblin. He watched the forest below them as they were in a high room in the citadel. He took the glasses he wore off and turned around to face Naj. He smiled...

"Training is a long and arduous task, Naj. Believe me, I know."

He began to say as he walked forward towards the chiss. He looked at him curiously. Training was indeed long- it had taken Zasz the majority of his life to attain the status he was at now. A status that even his own former master wouldn't trifle with; wouldn't fight against him. He moved to sit down in a chair.

"We learned how to train with patience, my friend. Yes, I assume they wouldn't be suspicious, once you've showed allegiances. And your training could go faster, if you consult with outside powers"

He offered up; but would he catch his drift? Before him sat a Dark Jedi Master.

Add Zasz Grimm to your buddy list Add Zasz Grimm to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Zasz Grimm Click Here to See the Profile for Zasz Grimm Click here to Send Zasz Grimm a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Daria Nytherciria
Member of the Krath
(The good-looking one)
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-14-2004 11:54 AM Post #3

Daria stalked up the stairs to the Citadel chamber, her mood somewhat more tempered than her counterparts. She entered as Zasz was speaking and continued on over to one of the rooms windows, whilst listening. A small dagger was removed from ehr person and she began to spin it in her hand.

"He's right, Naj," she said, her words rolling past her lips in fluent Doz'rah, "Having two Masters of such power is an offer you can't sanely refuse."

Add Daria Nytherciria to your buddy list Add Daria Nytherciria to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Daria Nytherciria Click Here to See the Profile for Daria Nytherciria Click here to Send Daria Nytherciria a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Naj Arilov
Member of the Krath
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-17-2004 04:46 AM Post #4

Naj was caught a bit off guard by Zasz's proposal. While he found Grimm to be a powerful ally, he hadn't found a single reason to fully trust the man. After a few moments thought, however, the Chiss could think of no reason why accepting training could would against him, and he could see how it would benefit Zasz. It seemed Daria had come to this conclusion more quickly than Naj had, but the Chiss couldn't help being thoroughly.

"I appreciate your offer, I think that would help to quicken things."

Naj didn't know just how advanced Zasz was in the force, but had already recieved a display of power when the Dark Jedi had first arrived.

"We have a few more days before we'll be returning to Onderon, I hope they'll be prosperous."