Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A First Time for Everything (Silus Xilarian)

Andromeda
    Blind chance served me well, as it has in the past, but he wrenches my saber arm and slams me back into the wall by my throat. I'm stunned a little and my saber falls from my hand, disengaging as it hits the ground.

Before he can press in too close for comfort, I lift my legs up, planting my heels in his stomach and groin as I kick him away from me. Back to the wall, I have all the leverage I need.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    As soon as Silus hears the saber disengage, he loosens his grip. He knew she wasnt giving up, but with the energy blade temporarily out of the picture, he's free to let go of her throat and pummel her about the face. The girl had different plans though. Showcasing her agility, she pulls both legs up and lands a pretty solid shot with her feet just as Silus has loosened up.

He stumbled backwards, and dropped down to one knee, letting out a slight cough of discomfort.

Andromeda
    I draw the lightsaber back into my hands, squeezing his throat with the Force as I slash downwards at his unprotected head.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

AKA
    James
    Silus found himself unable to move, as he was now being choked. As the green blade made its way toward his head, his hand came up, and his own red blade sprung to life, barely catching the attack in time.

As he pushed back, he let the force explode forth from him, giving her a rough shove away from him, allowing him back to his feet.

Andromeda
    I'm stumbling backwards, having to use a bit of concentration so I don't fall off my heels. His push has sent my arm to the side, exposing my center to attack, but he's too busy getting back to his feet to notice.

Bringing my saber into an offensive stance, I start forward again, striking horizontally this time. He rebuffs my saber, answering with his own swipe. Our sabers blur into a colorful collage of sound and light as we dance around each other.

I frown, feeling that something is not quite right in my mind. "Bastard!" I slash viciously under his attack, ducking his saber and going in for his side.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    As Silus turns, he brings his foot up, kicking her saber arm away as he spins around, his own saber now aimed to either behead her, or chop her clear in half.

His saber lands solidly with hers, and they both draw back again, this time locking sabers up high.

Now face to face with his enemy, Silus' face begins to crack into a smile...

"Don't tell me we're not having fun anymore."

Andromeda
    He's got height on me, and being locked together with him, arms high, is a bad situation. He starts to bear down on me, his saber inching towards my face. "Fun? We're just gettin' started."

Keeping my arms pushing against his saber, I viciously kick at his knee and then slam my pointed heel down on his instep.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Silus let out a pained growl as her heel dug into his foot. At the same time though, a signal quietly travelled down Andromeda's leg, and her own foot, nearly in unison with Silus', erupted in pain.

With both of them pushing, they managed to seperate a bit. Silus could sense a bit of confusion from his opponent, just as she could sense a bit of satisfaction from him.

"You ok over there?"

Andromeda
    I shake my head, blonde hair flinging out of my eyes. "What have you done to me?" I blast him with a Force push, trying to send him over the edge of the walkway and down into the crevasse between buildings.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    As Silus flies over the edge of the walkaway, he manages to pull a full flip and grab hold of a piece of conduit.

His first thought is to pull an illusion, and make her think he has fallen, but with the link he's made between them, he effectively can not stealth. Instead, he opts to spill the beans.

As she saunters toward him, Silus pulls the ace out of his sleeve.

"I would think long and hard about that, Princess"

Andromeda
    I pause, my lightsaber ready to cut through the conduit he's holding on to. "Why shouldn't I? You're not worthy. They were right, you are weak."

I slash down at his hand.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Her swing was proof positive that she wouldn't even give his bluff the light of day, so Silus resorted to plan B.

He pulls himself up and to the side as hard as he can, and swings his opposite arm up. His saber goes flying onto the walkway above, and his now free hand manages to catch Andromeda's ankle. Her leg is pulled out from underneath her as Silus begins to fall.

He hoped that she would manage to grab hold of something. If not, at least he had the pleasure of taking her with him.

Andromeda
    "Gaah!" My swing aborts as my feet go flying out from underneath me. I manage to drop my saber on the walkway as I scrape over the edge, the weight of Silus bringing me down.

My right hand snags the conduit Xilarian had been holding onto moments before, and I grit my teeth as my fall abruptly halts. For a moment we just hang there, Silus clinging like a limpet to my ankle. Breathing hard through my mouth, I try to grab the conduit with my left hand as well, causing my passenger to swing a little.

My side burned from scraping the edge of the walkway, and my hand was starting to slip. Unfortunately for Silus, the straps on my shoe were also weakening. One of them popped free under his grip. "Well isn't... this... something..." I shoved the fingers of my left hand into a crack in the duracrete wall.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    "well, dont mind if I do..."

Unless she was strong enough to haul Silus' heavy frame back up to sweet and stable ground, Andromeda would have to settle with hanging on while Silus used her as a human ladder.

He found her legs very easy to hold on to, but found himself having to leave her for the nearby ledge as he reached her thigh. From there he would have had to use her clothing, and he didnt think it would hold up to his weight. With a bit of a swing, Silus let go and grabbed another nearby hand hold.

At that point, both of them went scrabbling up for stable ground.

Andromeda
    I pulled myself up as he released my legs, giving him a bit of a kick as I used his now available shoulder for leverage. My shoe abandoned my foot, and fell soundlessly into the depths below.

Soundlessly until it hit a speeder, that is. The screech and squeal of brakes punctuated the air as I scrambled to my feet. Lopsided, I tried to get my second shoe off in time, before Silus decided to chop my head off.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    As she struggled to get her shoe off, Silus force pushed her, easily toppling her over with her current lack of balance. As he stalked toward her, he pulled his saber to his hand, ignited it, and lazily drug the tip of the blade along the ground.

Andromeda
    From the ground it is easier to pull off the offending heel, and I throw it at Silus' head and turn a backwards somersault to get to my feet. Calling my lightsaber to my hand, I get into a defensive stance just in time.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Silus casually moved his head to the side, letting the shoe fly by him. He stopped a few feet short and stared at the woman.

"First you come after me, now you act like you don't want me near you. You're not still mad about me dragging you off that ledge are you?"

Andromeda
    "You're not still mad about me pushing you off it first, are you?" I'm barefoot, but still alert and ready to chop him into bits, as per my instructions. I lunge forward, slashing at him, but guarding against a counterblow. He blocks, and I feint, but he blocks again.

Furious, I start gathering the Force again, parrying his lightsaber moves while I concentrate for another explosion.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Though the link that Silus had established early on was fading quickly, he could sense her distraction. He'd seen what she was capable of doing, and he didnt feel like finding out what she was brewing up now.

He moved in striking high twice, then low. Twice high, then low. On the third time in, he hit high, and instead of drawing back and striking, he pushed the block. Her anticipation of the second high strike left her slightly off balance, and now Silus had her backpeddling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast