Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Yurza Magus
    Yurza stood up as well and went to the bar, leaving the two women two discuss among themselves for a few moments. He returned with two bags full of food and two cups.

"Ok..here is the food, an your drink," he aid handing over oneof the cups to Kassie.

Kassie Strorm
    "Thankyou." Kassie smiled, taking her drink and sipping it.

"I guess we should get going then." Keira said.

"Yes, yes, don't be so impatient." Kassie said. "Such a fun sucker." She gave Keira a funny smile.

Keira rolled her eyes, breathing out a deep breath, and a sigh to go with it.

Keira went first, then Kassie moved towards the door at a more leisurely pace.

As Keira opened the door for Kassie and Yurza she spoke, "Where is your condo anyway?"

"It's a little higher in Upper Coruscant. It's close to the Senate building." Kassie answered.

"That's not too far from here." Keira said thoughtfully, beginning to walk down the street.

Kassie stared incredulously after her. "What? What are you talking about?"

"It'd be a nice walk." Keira shrugged.

"Yeah... if you were some street beggar who couldn't afford..." Kassie suddenly shut her mouth realizing what she was saying. "Well wouldn't you feel better if we took a taxi?"

Keira shrugged. "It's your house. Maybe get Yurza to decide." She glanced over at the young Sith.

Yurza Magus
    "Well...you two are more than entertaining, but I fear that my curiosity has gotten the better of me." He raised his hand and a nearby taxi door swung open. "After you two."

Kassie Strorm
    Keira frowned at Yurza slightly.

Kassie smiled at Yurza and entered the taxi. She sat down in the far backseat and began giving directions to the taxi driver, who then nodded.

Keira reluctantly followed Kassie and sat down next to her in the middle seat.

The taxi driver named a figure and Kassie nodded. "That's not a problem."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza settled himself into the seat and smiled <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> the taxi took off. He knew he was annoying Keira but it didn't matter to him. After she ignored getting in touch with him, it wassn't the worst he could do. Plus he enjoyed causing the discomfort to a selet few.

Kassie Strorm
    Keira happened to glance over at Yurza as the taxi took off and saw him smile slightly. She bit her lip, wondering what the smile was for. But it wasn't her business. She was lucky to be alive and well after ignoring a Sith..

It took a few minutes of flying through the busy districts of Coruscant and after receiving a clearance, the taxi landed at the bottom of the tall condominium complex.

Kassie and Keira stepped out. "It's the second highest floor." Kassie informed them.

She commed her father's condo and the butler on the floor answered. "Ah, yes Miss Strorm." He cleared the turbolift to land on the floor and Kassie thanked him.

She entered the luxurious turbolift with Keira. And Keira couldn't help but notice that even the turbolift was of high class... The walls were trimmed with gold, and mirrors surrounded them. The floor was carpeted with some of the most expensive carpeting that could be found.

It reached the second highest floor and Keira noticed that the hallways were the same as the turbolift. The floor was carpeted with a dark red, of the same quality as the carpet in the turbolift.

She went over to their condo door and unlocked it with her retinal scan. "It's only the butler home so we won't have any trouble from my father."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza glanced around and tried not to look to impressed, but it had not to. Even for all his ransackings he very seldom came across anything like this.

"It's ok," he said as the door opened, allowing them in the condo.

Keira Sparrow
    As they entered, they saw the entrance hall, everything was trimmed with some gold, and the walls were a light blue, making everything look slightly majestic. The Entrance Hall had a large walk in, rotating closet and shoe rack and a comfortable leather couch for those who preferred sitting when putting on their shoes.

The butler immediately greeted them. "Hello, I am Rodolfo, the Strorm's butler. May I take your coats or get you any refreshments?"

Keira glanced at the butler, bit her lip hesitating. They she slipped off her foresty green jacket and handed it to him. "This is all. Thanks." She mumbled.

Kassie took her jacket off, revealing a petite looking top and handed it to him.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza undid a small clasp on his cloak and swirled it around to hand it to the servant. He walked farther into the Entrance hall stunned. So people really do live like this...impressive.

Kassie Strorm
    Rodolfo, with his arms laiden with coats went to the closet and began hanging them up neatly.

Keira wandered down the hallway, looking at various art and paintings on the walls and some sculptures on pedastals and other interesting things that were present, trying to liven up the place.

She saw Yurza's in awe look and nodded to herself. This was impressive. Although, she'd never outwardly admit it to Kassie.

Kassie smiled slightly at them. "While we wait for my father to come home you can grab a drink out of the fridge if you'd like. Or get Rodolfo to get it for you."

She turned to Yurza. "Do you want to start that computer hacking while we wait?"

Keira raised an eyebrow, surprised that Kassie said she knew anything about computer hacking. "You do slicing too?"

Kassie nodded. "It's one of my hobbies when I have nothing to do."

"R-really? Me too..." Keira muttered, shaking her head, wondering if it was a very strange coincidence or not...

Yurza Magus
    "Anything else you ladies share?" urza asked, with his cuirosity starting to get the better of him.

Kassie Strorm
    "Definately not my sense of fashion..." Kassie stated flatly.

Keira rolled her eyes, trying not to be offended. "Well for your information, I don't have a father who brings home a billion credit pay cheques every once in a while."

"Neither do I." Kassie said in a low heated tone.

"Yeah, right." Keira sighed. "Oh, I guess we share that weird argumentitive chemistry and our looks, but I think that's it."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza couldn't help but grin. He could feel the tension in the room about to explode any moment. He was god having a connection through the Force. He turned to Kassie.

"So where's you father?"

Kassie Strorm
    Broken away from the argument by Yurza's question Kassie checked her dainty wrist chrono meter. "He should be home any minute."

As soon as those words had left her mouth, the door to the Entance Hall opened and Senator Strorm entered.

"Hey... there's my little girl." He grinned at Kassie.

Then, seeing she had friends he looked to Keira and Yurza.

"Oh, this is Yurza, and this is Keira. They just came by here to um... settle out somethings." Kassie paused, looking at her father's expression. "Um... dad...?"

Senator Strorm was staring at Keira though, with a thoughtful and bewiledered expression apon his face. He looked from one girl to the other, and then back again.

Seeing this, Keira stepped forward. "Um... that's one of the reasons we came here. Me and Kassie wanted to ask you something."

"W-wait a minute... so you're like... twins or... clones?" The Senator asked, still bewildered.

Keira bit her lip. "You... don't know?"

Kassie shook her head. "I think he does... he's just not telling us. Dad, I'd like to know."

"First of all... I-I'm not your dad. I'm just your godfather."

Keira and Kassie stared, both wanting him to go on, their former arguments and differences forgotten.

Yurza Magus
    "Well...this sure has turned into one exciting night," Yurza said as he jumped on a couch to watch this new scene unfold before him.

Kassie Strorm
    Senator Strorm was about to start explaining, when he frowned, seeing Yurza watch him intently. "Where... Where did you meet him?" He turned to Kassie.

"Oh, he's a friend. I met him-"

"Let me guess. You met him clubbing?"

Kassie smiled. "Oh dad, you're catchin' on." She winked, causing her God father to frown.

"That's the thing Kassie. I-I'm not your father. Like I said, I'm your God father."

Kassie's smile disappared, to be replaced by a neutral, almost thoughtful expression.

"It's time I told you the truth, you're right. You have the right to know. Back when I was less experienced in politics, I-I met this girl. Her name was Kyla and I immediately fell in love with her. She was strong willed, beautiful and intelligent..." He sighed. "But she was also a Jedi. And she was a Padawan. She had been found at a later age... And a relationship would only complicate things. So I had to let her go..."

He swallowed. "Two years or so later, I find a bundle of clothing on my doorstep. Carrying you in it." Tears formed in the Senator's eyes. "I had never been so touched in my life. I knew that once I had let her go, I had let "The One" go. But you... you gave me hope. She left a note, telling me that I was the God Father and I-I've never heard from her since."

Kassie bit her lip. "Did she say anything about a clone or um... a twin?"

Senator Strorm sighed. "Not that I recall..."

Keira looked down, really wondering where she had come from. Was she a clone...?

Yurza Magus
    "Well...there just seems to be more holes in your story than anything," Yurza said as he leaned back on the couch. "Prehaps I could be of some use after all."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie turned to Yurza quickly. "Really?"

Please help, just get this over with... Keira thought to herself. She still felt a little uneasy around Yurza. And Kassie made her feel uncomfortable materialistically so.

Yurza Magus
    "I might know a few Force tricks that could help, but they could also be dangerous, since they are used to probe the deepest parts of the mind."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie's gaze became uncertain and she bit her lip nervously. "Well um... maybe we shouldn't do that then..."

Keira ignored her and stepped forward. "I'll volunteer." She said. She didn't know why she was being so open towards this guy, especially since he had once tried to kill her... But she had to know. She had to know.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast