Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Yurza Magus
    "No exactly...I mistook her for someone else, but my Keira, it has been awhile. I thought you would contact me afte you the Jedi?" The word was almost spat out of his mouth.

Keira Sparrow
    "I-I..." Keira stammered, revealing her fear for a moment. She paused, thinking her thoughts out thoroughly. "I was thought the Jedi would have replied before I contacted you next... I-I guess not..." She shrugged sheepishly. She was mostly gazing at Kassie, who was strangely a mirror of herself. "W-who're you? Who made you?"

Kassie stood up to face her. "Excuse me? I am me, you are the clone. I was made by my biological mother and father. You were made by a test tube."

Keira frowned at her, forgetting about Yurza for a moment. "Thats really rude to accuse someone of you just met who happens to look exactly like yourself!" She felt a flare of anger and annoyance at what Kassie had said.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza stepped back for a second it looked like fireworks were about to blow from these two. Are they really twins? Or is one really a clone?

Keira Sparrow
    "I may look like you, but I am nothing like you." Kassie said firmly.

"You're right, you're not. You're the type that would walk into the Upper Coruscant place like the Gap and buy everything off the rack because you have credits rolling out of your eyeballs." Keira gestured wildly with her arms, especially emphasizing on strutting around in designer clothes and having credits roll out her eyeballs.

"Now who's the rude one?! You look like some weird, demented, poor computer geek who finds table scraps by digging them out of bantha poodoo."

Keira glared at Kassie, her anger flaring up inside her, only held back because she held the dignity to keep it in.

Yurza Magus
    "Ladies, ladies...there is no need to fight here." He said taking a small step forward

Keira Sparrow
    Keira glared at Yurza, while Kassie sighed, feeling twinges of annoyance tickle her insides. She looked away from Keira and over to Yurza. "Well how would you resolve it then?" She asked.

Yurza Magus
    "First off..." Yurza motioned to an empty chair by them. "We all sit and talk civilized. Now if neither of you are a clone that only leaves two possible solutions. One, you two just look incredibily alike and there is no relation, or two you are twins and both of you have been lied too."

Keira Sparrow
    "Well I'm definately not a clone." Kassie said firmly. "I know who my father is, so that means she's the clone."

Keira scowled over at Kassie, mouthing 'I'm not' in her direction. She sighed. "Only a DNA test would reveal that, since I don't think my guardian would know the answer to that..."

"Didn't you have a mother or father?" Kassie asked, frowning at Keira.

"I did, of course. But my mother died and I never knew my father." She answered.

"Some father you had." Kassie smirked slightly.

Keira frowned at Kassie.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza shook his head there was no way to end this by him. Even the Force had it's limits. He looked over at Kassie. "Where is your mother?"

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie shrugged. "I don't know... My father gets all upset whenever I try to mention her. The closest person I have to a mother was the lady who helped raise me from when I was little. Why do you ask?"

Yurza Magus
    "Well think about it. You both look alike and neither of you can explain your mothers' disappearances...those are just to big of coincidences for me."

Keira Sparrow
    "Coincidences which probably mean nothing." Kassie stated, eyeing Keira, her eyes full of caution and slight distate at the mere thought of being related.

Keira caught her glance. "Well only DNA testing and talking to your father would possibly get the truth out."

"Well you can go ahead, but you'll never get past the lobby of his condo. He's a politician."

Keira sighed. "Well then I'd need your help wouldn't I?"

"I don't feel like offering it at the moment. Not to some clone who just happened to walk into my life."

"I'm not your clone..." Keira said in a low tone, irritation evident in her words.

Yurza Magus
    "Kassie...do you know anyone who would want to clone you?"

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie bit her lip. "A few people tried kidnapping me when I was really little... but other than that... I don't think so."

"See, I'm not a clone." Keira said, in a more quiet tone.

"Doesn't prove anything..." Kassie muttered in a low tone to her look-a-like.

Yurza Magus
    "Well then fine. We'll just ask your father. It shouldn't be that hard to get in to see him."

Keira Sparrow
    "He hardly even comes home... and when he does, he always brings his work home with him, so I barely get any time to talk with him." Kassie sighed, thinking about this fact. She wished her father wasn't working all the time. Then they could have made some memorable moments to cherish. But it was too late for that.

She shrugged. "We could try."

Yurza Magus
    "Then it is settled. When do we leave?"

Keira Sparrow
    "Well... I'd like to find out soon, but..." Keira glanced at Yurza and Kassie. "You two looked a little preoccupied before I interrupted things, so whenever you're ready."

"Hmm, maybe we could get take out?" Kassie asked Yurza. "If we did we could head over there now. If you'd rather wait, then I don't mind staying."

Yurza Magus
    "Take out is fine. To tell the truth this event has become almost more entertainment than I had hoped for."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled at Yurza. "Well, it seems we have some common train of thought then."

Keira glanced at Kassie, and seeing her attempt at flirting with Yurza, she rolled her eyes and sighed, feeling slightly impatient. She just wanted to get this over with...

Kassie stood and for the first time, she noticed that she seemed around the same height as Keira. She bit her lip, feeling a little tinge of eeriness.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast