Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Yurza Magus
    "Somehow that doesn't strike me as you. I just can't really imagine you having nothing to do," Yurza said as a chef came over to them, wanting to know if they were ready to order.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie shrugged. With a rich beurocratic father, she could have whatever she wanted... but after a while, with no one else having the same things as she did... it... well it got really lonely sometimes.

Sure.. she had girls with the same kind of parents but... they didn't really know how to have fun. They were really snooty.

"Well, it happens sometimes." She managed a small smile as the chef came over to their table.

She nodded, asking for a mineral water and she pointed to something on the menu, not quite managing to wrap her tongue to form the word properly.

The chef nodded and looked over at Yurza.

Yurza Magus
    "Um....red wine, a glass of water, and the bantha sukai," he said giving the person the menue back.

Keira Sparrow
    Keira Sparrow opened the door quietly. She went over to the till and awaited her take out food to be delivered.

She was out of eyeshot from Kassie, since Kassie's back was facing her, but Yurza might have been able to spot her.

Yurza Magus
    As Yurza continued on his conversation he casually glanced up and noticed Keira. Hmm...she looks familiar, he thought as his eyes turned back to Kassie and he continued talking.

Then it hit him and he glanced slowly from Kassie to Keira. "Wait a second...that girl looks just like you..."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie was listening to him speak when the topic of conversation suddenly changed. She frowned slightly to herself, and turned to gaze over her right shoulder.

Her eyes widened and she frowned once more. She had to be dreaming... That was her. She didn't just look like her... She was her. Exactly.

T-that is me... She thought to herself. But why... why... and how? She was herself, and yet... She frowned, trying to go back through her memories, wondering if someone may have cloned her DNA in the past. But she came up with nothing.

"She's... identical to me..." Kassie murmered quietly as she watched her for a moment. Of course the quiet manners weren't, and the clothes weren't... but physically, she was exactly the same. She bit her lip, continuing to think about how that would be possible.

Yurza Magus
    "Do you have a twin or something?" He asked curiously.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie swallowed, looking a little worried, with her brows in a slight arc that angled downwards. "I-I don't know... I don't think so..." She murmred. "I-I grew up as an only child..."

Yurza Magus
    "Tha doesn't necessarily mean that you are an only child." Yurza pointed out.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie nodded, continuing to frown slightly. "But surely... surely my father would have told me. I mean... I-I'm almost, well I'm like an adult now..."

Yurza Magus
    "Who knows?" Yurza said as he looked from one twin to the other.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie nodded. All I know is that I'm going to have a long.. 'chat' with my father about this. She thought, gazing back at Yurza. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked curiously.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza grimaced.

"Yes...a brother...a Jedi," he said almost shamefully.

Keira Sparrow
    ((Wrong account, I know))

Kassie bit her lip, putting on a concerned look of sympathy for Yurza. "Ooh... how'd that happen?"

Yurza Magus
    "My father was a Jedi, but there is a little confusion over his death and we both heard different stories. The one I heard lead me down this path, and his lead him down there. But wince then we have both gone through muc to cement our beliefs."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie nodded. "I see." She paused for a moemnt. "I suppose a family reunion might be a little awkard then..." She bit her lip, a small grin quirking at the corners of her lips.

-------

Keira received her take out and happened to turn and glance over at Yurza and Kassie. She froze, seeing Yurza facing her. She recognized him immediately. He was the man who had chased after her and threatened her in that turbolift ride to Upper Coruscant...

When she saw Kassie, her eyes widened wondering what the hell was going on. If she was crazy or if what she saw was real..

Yurza Magus
    In that moment, Yurza knew where he recognized Kassie. He stood up slowly and pointed at Keira. "You! You're the one from the turbo lift!"

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie raised an eyebrow as Yurza got up and spoke outloud to Keira. "You know each other?" She asked a little cautiously.

Keira shook her head and as fast as she could, tried to make her way through the tourist group that had just arrived for dinner towards the door.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza held up his hand, and an invisible force grabbed Keira and slowly brought her over to him. "Oh yes..we know each other perfectly. She's the one that gave me a nice little run around Coruscant."

Keira Sparrow
    Keira felt something grip her tightly, just as her hand reached the doorhandle. She felt herself being steered, just floating an inch or so off the ground towards where Yurza and Kassie were.

She tried to move, but felt herself stuck to the spot. She looked up at Yurza with a defiant expression hiding the fear that she felt. "W-what do you want? And..." She looked at Kassie. "Who are you?"

Kassie lowered her eyebrow. "And was that another mission...?" She asked Yurza.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast