Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm

Clubbin' (Open)

Friday and Saturday Nights were loved by all... but particularly by Kassie Strorm. Not that they were anything different than the other days of the week... but they had a certain... vibe or something about them.

Tonight, Kassie decided to head to one of her favourite places on mid/lower level Coruscant. It was a hot clubbin' spot called the Dancing Lekku.

She went up to the front door and waited in line. Tonight she was wearing hip-riding tight pants, a belly-button showing tanktop, a light blue sweater that was currently unzipped. Her hair was up in a bun, with various clips keeping it neat, yet sexy looking. Her bright greeny-bluey eyes shone as she heard the music blare from inside.

As she came to the front of the line, the bouncer nodded to her. His dark complexion and bald head looked quiet good with his white tanktop, shorts and rippling muscles along his arms and legs. He wore a leather jacket over it, keeping his weapons hidden. " 'nother cool night Kassie?" He asked, his deep voice getting a lot of attention.

"Yep." Kassie grinned at him. "When do you get off?"

"Eleven, they replace me with another guy, so maybe we could have a chat over a drink or something later on."

Kassie shrugged. "Maybe. C'ya later Bane." She went into the club, immediately getting into the grove of the music and atmosphere around her.

She smiled, nodding to a few people she knew as she headed over to the bar. She ordered a Kashyyykian blue moon. A light Kashyyyk ale with some blue muja juice mixed with it.

She sipped it and looked around. A few guys looked glanced at her, and she managed a smile at the cute ones.

After she was finished her drink, she went out onto the dance floor to get into the vibe.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
    "Look, all jI'm sssajyjing jisss that jif jyou don't ... don't pajy up, the Sssectorrr Rrrangerrrsss wjill take jyourrr... ljicenssse awajy." Blue eyes drifted down and stared at the glass in hand that held about an ounce of a murky green liquid. "Whaddjidjya sajy that thjisss grrro'jirrram drrrjink wasss agajin?"

The bartender wiped out another glass, and sighed, turning away from the Cizerack female who'd decided to grace his bar with his presence. It wasn't his club of course, he was just an employee. The female hadn't started blathering on about the Sector Rangers until he'd cut her off. First it had been threats if he didn't pour her another drink, and then it had turned into somehow he was going to lose his license if he didn't pick up her considerable tab. No fear in that, the Rangers patrolled the hyperspace lanes, not Coruscant, and so had no control over the club's license whatsoever.

None of this seemed to matter to Saarrreeaa Meorrrei. The bartender turned his back on her, and a hyu-mann with short blond hair bopped up to the bar, her body moving to the music. Saa blinked, the female seemed to blur around the edges to the beat of the music. It really was quite fascinating.

Saa caught the tail end of the exchange between the girl and the bartender, and reached out to grab his arm when the girl left the bar. He was stopped in his tracks, her arm a great deal stronger than his was. "jI want one of thossse. A... Kassshjyjy- Kassshjy...jy... Frrrell jI can't prrronounce jit!"

The bartender narrowed his eyes, and spoke over the music. "Look, you've had too much already, I think you should lea-"

"NO!" Saa released him and pounded her fist into the bartop, rattling all the glassware and cracking the durawood finish. "No jI am not done drrrjinkjing." The bartender seemed to be waving at her, and she hesitated before tenetively waving back. jI am ssso confusssed. jIsss thjisss a wajy of hyu-mann fljirrrtjing?

Two large beings stepped up beside her, and Saa twisted her head around to look at them. As she did so her stool swiveled, and she turned to face them. They were large, well-proportioned males, in black leather. One had a scar, the other didn't seem hyu-mann but then, neither were Cizerack males, and as such couldn't possibly worship a female in the way they were meant to be. Saa winked at them. "Arrre jyou gojing to asssk me to dance?"

"No, we're asking you to leave." One took her arm, helping her off of her stool.

"Leave? Arrre we gojing to jyourrr place... orrr mjine?" Saa flirted as she lurched against one of them, her platinum locks getting tangled on the buttons of his leather jacket. "jI can take jyou both..." she appraised them drunkenly, and then amended, "But prrrobabljy not at once..."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie hadn't heard the other girl ask her about her drink because of the pounding music in her ears. After she had danced a bit, eyeing cuties all the while... she came back to the bar. She saw Saa and frowned slightly at the two men. "Ok guys, she's a little disorientated. Just let her be for a bit..." She sat down next to her.

"Who're you?" They questioned, their brows furrowed.

"I'm a friend of Bane's."

Since they knew Bane, they shrugged and slowly moved off, keeping their gaces on Kassie and Saa.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
    The two men who'd taken her arms released her and it took a minute for Saa to realize that the blond hyu-mann had asked them to. The Cizerack female glared at the woman. "jIf jyou want sssome malesss ...get jyourrr own."

Then she hiccupped.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie shrugged sheepishly and grinned, showing her neat white teeth. "I don't want to take away your males. They just looked like they were bothering you. I could probably get any cutey in here anyway." She glanced around, catching the gazes of a few cute guys.

She looked back at the Cizerack female. "So what were you drinking earlier anyway?" She asked curiously. Either this female had a low tolerance, or she had drank something strong. Very strong.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
    She turned back to the bar, and waved expansively at the wall that was decorated with bottles of every size, shape and color. "jI had sssome of that... " She sighed, and rested her head on her hand.

The bartender shook his head, and turned to Kassie. "She had three Randomized Correllian Eye-Blasters, and I don't know how many of the jello shots she got into. Thought it was food, and you know how Cizerack tend to eat." He frowned, "Look, I was trying to get her thrown out, I don't know what you were thinking, but the last thing we need is a beligerant drunken Cizerack in the place."

Saa hissed angrily at the rude male who was talking over her head, but got distracted by the way the dance lights were refracting off of the bottles of liquor on the wall.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza tracked the Cizerack until the young woman got the bouncers off of her. There was something oddly familiar about her, but he counldn't put his finger quite on it. He moved towards the bar and caught the drinks the cat woman had had and smiled to himself. Such a shame. I thought she would be able to hold more than that, he thought as he called the bartender over to order his own drink. "I'll take an eyeblaster, and don't waste any room in there. The more whiskey the better."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie looked at the bartender and nodded. "I know, it'll be ok. Once she's calmed down, she should be ok."

She sighed and shook her head, laughing softly. "Just take it easy. Not even I can handle all that."

She saw a cute guy sit down near them and smiled slightly to herself. "Hey, I haven't seen you here before. You new on Coruscant?" She asked, putting a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

Redic Scott
    Redic had just gotten some leave time after his parttaking in the last Naval Action against the Imperials. He was looking to relax a little and get some of that tension out of him. Taking part in a battle and loosing people he had known had made him think about getting out more. He needed to get some air and not be cramped up on his ship. Redic had just been promoted Captain and his XO had invited him to this hot club. Never having been to one, Redic agreed as an excuse to get out and have some fun before he was deployed again.

Their Naval ranks and IDs got them into the Club quickly and since they were still technically on duty, both wore their neat and clean Naval uniforms. According to Naval regulations, both were clean shaven and had their hair perfect. The moment they got to the club, Redic was impressed with it. The place was well kept and looked very stylish. As they both entered the club, the music reached their ears and redic smiled. He was glad it was good music and not some of the other trash he had heard.

As they walked gracefully through the club, people started to turn and look at them. It wasn't everyday that military personel in full dress uniform came into the club. Girls were smiling that them both, while guys were starting to look angry, as if Redic and his XO Tyler were stealing away their ladies. They both made their way to the bar, but along the way Tyler noticed a girl looking at him and smiled at Redic.

"See you later Captain." Tyler grinned and ran off.

Redic smiled and shook his head in amuzment. He went over to the bar and got some juice, instead of the heavy stuff. He had never enjoyed drinking alcohol and plus he was on duty. As he sat there he looked over and saw one of the cutest girls he'd even seen, Kassie. She was talking to some other guys so Redic frowned and continued to look around the place. His foot tapped on the floor in rythem with the music.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza was startled by the girl's voice. He hadn't been expecting her to come over and talk to him. "I manage to swing by here every once in awhile. Excuse me, but have we met before? There is something vaguely familiar about you, but I can't seem to place the face."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie nodded. "Yeah, it's a cool place." She frowned slightly. "I don't believe so... I might have, but I think I would've remembered you... I'm usually good placing people I've met before."

She looked along the bar at Redic and managed a smile at him, as she caught his gaze for a moment.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza shook his head. He was certain he had seen her before. Oh well the memory would come back sooner or later. He glanced around and noticed all the guysstaring at the young lady. "You seem to be pretty popular. The name is Yurza by the way."

Redic Scott
    Redic saw Kassie smile and smiled back. He turned to the bar and asked the person to deliver a drink of Kassie's choice to her.

"Excuse me man, that gentleman said that the next drink you want is on him. He also asks if you would care to join him for dinner, althought he sees that you are busy and is sorry for destirbing you."

He had wanted to say that all himself, but felt like he would be interupting Kassie's conversation. Redic sat and waited for a reply. He really wanted to get to know that lady.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled and shrugged. "It's all in how you present yourself. If you show confidence and a friendliness towards everyone, they'll really grasp onto that and recognize that. I'm Kassie."

She looked from Yurza to one of the bartenders who delievered the notice and nodded. "Thank him from me. I would love to have dinner with him, but maybe a little later. I'm not hungry yet. Maybe after a bit of dancing I'll be hungry."

She looked down along the bar and smiled at Redic. She then mouthed a 'thankyou' at him.

She got up as another quick song began. She looked to Yurza and grinned. She then turned and moved onto the dance floor, moving her hips and upper body to the beat.

Yurza Magus
    For a reason he couldn't explain, Yurza stood up and followed the girls, his body starting to feel the beat to the music and move in time with it.

Redic Scott
    Redic smiled back at Kassie and thought about her comment for a bit. In his mind it seemed as though she was asking him to go and dance. But what if she wasn't? Redic thought about it and smiled to himself, it didn't really matter since he would be gone tomorrow, back on duty.

Redic got up and went along with the two. He started dancing to the music as best he could, getting come clues from the other dancers and making up some of his own moves. Since he wasn't really into clubs, he didn't know how to dance in this style. He gave it his all though and danced closer and closer to Kassie.

He could see that she really knew how to dance and he couldn't stop smiling at her. "Your a really good dancer." He said to her as he got close enough, "You also look very beautiful tonight if you don't mind me saying so."

Redic smiled and got closer and closer as the dancing went on.

"What's your name ma'am? I'm Redic, Redic Scott."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled, seeing Yurza. She smiled at him, then smiled over at Redic. As he danced closer, she could see he was new at this. But from looking around, she could tell that it wasn't an uncommon thing.

Kassie grinned as some of the strobe lights flashed over their heads, making their faces appear blue, pink, green, orange and an entire spectrum of colours. "Thanks. My name's Kassie."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza shook his head, trying to figure out what he was doing. This was not common behavior for him, but he seen that girl somewhere before and he was going to make sure he remembered. For some reason, however, the music and the girl's body movement was just so intoxicating that he couldn't stop staring at her, or this new person she seemed to have picked up.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie recognized this song and continued dancing to it, her hips swaying the beat exactly at the keypoints in the song. She looked over at Yurza and smiled.

"You've got stars shooting across your eyes." She commented lightly, continuing to dance. "You ok?"

Yurza Magus
    "I dont know...this isn't really like me, and I don't know why I am out here on the dance floor. I can't even dance, I mean look at me!"

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast