The blond-haired man watched her closely for a few moments as she kept him in her sights. There was no point in looking around at the wreckage since he was not in harm's way. Briefly, he pondered his chances of dropping back over the edge and scaling down the rope to the lower levels but that would mean almost certain death. Even if he managed to get away before the woman attacked him, his chance of surviving below on his own was never that great. Especially now with most of the Wookiees staying topside to clean things up. No, his only way to survive was to try and convince the woman to simply let him leave. He could board his own ship and be gone from the planet, never looking back.

"It is a planet full of walking carpets that thankfully leave me alone for the most part. I came here with an associate of mine that has since passed on. There simply has been no real reason for me to leave just yet, though I imagine this little episode will likely sour their attitudes towards me."

It almost amused him that they were leaving already, though he didn't voice much. Perhaps it was just a little joy trip to cause a bunch of problems, he had little problem with such a notion.

"And now it sounds as if your business here is at an end. I would hate to keep you any longer than you intended. If you'll excuse me, I imagine that I should get to my own ship before they decide to turn on me as well."