Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Destinies: Fury [completed]

Han Fernua
    Han peered into the window just as Lilaena pulled up in her speeder. What was she doing there? Wasn't he suppose to get the kid out before she came? Whatever, it didn't change anything, just the fact that she was now watching him, and even using such words as 'please,' and 'do it now.' How dare she tell him to do something. They asked him to hep out, and he felt like it then. But if she was to tell him to do something again, forget about getting the little wet noised kid. Han cept all his thoughts to himself, as he usualy did. Hell would break loose the day he let his mind speak out to others.

As he watched the window, LD started to apply something to the window. Han didn't care what it was, he didn't need to know. He tried to focus his thoughts on what was needed now. To get the kid to come to the window. How was he to do that? Just then the kid got up from his bed and started to walk around the room.

Han ducked back so as no to be seen. Carefully watching the kid, he tried to come up with a way, a
    image[/i] that would draw the child near. But just as was to be expected, the boy had to go and turn on a robot. Great, Han thought, something else to go wrong. Getting closer to the window, Han attempted to look deeper inside, to get familiar with the area. To notice where the bed, dresser, nightstand, whatever was in the room, to make sure that if he used a illusion that it would not just walk through the bed or something.

The room was pretty simple, nothing cluttered the center of the floor that much. A good thing to keep in mind. In his peripheral vision he saw movement, just as Jax looked toward the window, Han stepped away to the side. He was sure that Jax saw him. That could fail this mission. He needed to work fast, to come up with something quick. He motioned Lil to move back as he focused his mind.[/i]

Inside the bedroom a small figure could be seen outside the window. It cast a shadow into the room from the lights of the lights that lit up the busy night life of the planet. And as the figure got closer to the window its shape and size could be determined. It looked to be a helpless cat that found its way onto the ledge and, just like all cats, didn't want to seem to come down on its own.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    "Actually, I think that might not be our best course of action at this point."

Everything was in order now, Lilaena was doing her thing, Razielle and Han were doing there thing, and he was now parked around the side of a building doing his thing. What exactly his 'thing' was at this point though was kind of vague. He seemed to be more or less playing the waiting game. More or less, Silus wasnt really of any use until they got Jax out of his room and needed the perfect getaway.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Lilaena pushed a thread of wire into the putty, and depressed the button that activated the small device attatched to the wire. The window beneath the putty melted as though acid had eaten through it, and as the section she'd outlined fell, she grabbed it with the Force, lowering it to the ledge outside.

The Dark Jedi master muttered into her commlink, "Raizelle, now is good." She could almost see Jax, as the boy came up towards the window. Han was concentrating, his strength sufficient to cause her to believe she could see the cat as well, or at least mix of shadows on the ledge that might be a feline. C'mon baby. Just a little closer.

Razielle Shadana
    Hearing Lil's voice, Razielle grinned and commenced with her performance. The scene: she was a slightly tipsy and now mildly wounded citizen that had oh-so-mistakenly crashed her speeder into the Jedi Temple. Luckily for her she had sustained nothing too damaging and help was most likely on the way.. Typical.

She could almost feel them oozing towards her. It was stiffling. The detonators were set, and though she was no whiz, she knew enough about them to activate them remotely. But she was still hoping to take out a few Jedi in her efforts.. Just wait, Raz...

Struggling to her feet, the wounded victim seemingly stumbled back blindly, towards the ruined ledge she had just crashed through. Perilously close and with just the right touch of drama, Razielle lifted a hand to her forehad and gave a tearjerking sigh. A brush of her finger over the switch disguised as jewelry and it would be a very bright night for the Jedi. The Two Mark 4's would see to that. Just as the doors opened to the veranda, Razielle let out a small groan of feined discomfort and activated the detonators.

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
    Jax released the droid's hand, and crept up on the window, 'kit licking his fingers as he approached. There was a sizzling sound, and then a breeze hit his face.

The nanny droid said in a motherly tone, "Would you like to hear a story, Master Jax?"

But the boy's eyes were fixed on the woman's face he could now see, now that he was close to the open window. He reached out a hand to her, thinking that maybe he was sleeping and this was a dream. "...Mother?"

And then the woman, who looked like the holo of his mother that he'd been shown on occasion, grabbed his arm, then under his arms, and pulled him through the window.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The namana berries taste like namana berries!

AKA
    Holly
    The 'lifts were halted, and it took a few minutes to climb the stairs to the correct level. James shut the door to the stairwell behind her, and then found her body flying backwards. It took her mind a few minutes to register what had happened as a wave of hot air rushed over her.

Her ears were ringing, and alarms began wailing. Something had exploded. Something big. James put her fingers to her ear, and saw that she was bleeding. People were running all around her, and she used the wall to get herself back to her feet. What was going on?

Ker-Crack!

"Ehm, what was that, Ed?"

Old Eddie turned to his friend, not getting up from his rocker. "A 'lectrical storm's a-brewin," he said. "On Coruscant they pop up fast, they do."

"Really? I'd always wanted to see one."

"Oh, them's violent things, but they ain't likely to break the building's shields. Sit a spell on the porch with me and one'll likely come along."

The traffic cleared away from the Jedi Temple as Pierce's speeder approached. Not as many of the morning commuters sought the Jedi for business, and as he broke from traffic Pierce felt uncontrollably alone.

The cold premonitory feeling at the back of his neck overtook the rest of him. Pierce slowed his vehicle to a stop, uncertain what was happening.

Ker-Crack!

It was numb, all numb, and the red haze clouded everything. The wind was gale force, buffeting him without moving him. The drops fell, but they were blood, not rain. He opened his mouth in fury that it should be so, and his voice took the form of a great tidal wave of blood that drowned everything in a tumultuous and boiling red sea.

Pierce jolted back to sensibility with a start. His hands reached mechanically for the steering controls. He didn't realize how clammy they were until they loosely gripped the wheel, but this realization did not register on his senses. They were too preoccupied on coming to grips with a far more furious fact.

Somehow, Pierce knew without knowing that Lilaena De'Ville now had his son.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?

Figrin was thrown off balance as a the building was rocked by what could only have been an explosion. Catching his balance on a railing, his danger sense instantly told him something was terribly wrong. He bolted down the hallway and up the nearest set of stairs, moving with all the speed he could muster.

He threw the stairwell door open and found James Prent struggling to her feet. The Jedi Master helped her up, spotting a trickle of blood running down her earlobe. Chaos surrounded them as other Jedi moved out of the immediate area. A cloud of permacrete dust plummed and spread down the hallway.

"Are you alright?," he asked. "There was some kind of explosion... a big one. A lot bigger than a speeder collision."

His danger sense flickered again. There was something else now... sinister and dark. This was no accident.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia was just exciting a stairwell when the building shook from the explosion. She's knocked off her feet violently, landing down in the hall a short ways from where she was. Her eyes close, to block out the light of the building, as she regains her bearings of where she is and what happened.

There's a dull pain in her head from her head hitting the floor. After several moments, she struggles back up onto her feet and looks around. There are Jedi about, looking confused, some injured mildly like she is, but it doesn't look like anything serious in this area.

She goes to work her way down the hall towards where the explosion happened*

Razielle Shadana
    This was going to be one of those times where Razielle hated depending on others. She had done this knowing if one person was delayed, it was all over for her. The Vampyre was not in a position to play with time.

As she had ignited the veranda into a brilliant explosion of crystalline lights; orange, red and blue, Razielle herself had been propelled back by the force of the blast and off the side of the building. Rolling herself into a predetermined dive, she silently focused on Silus arriving quickly. Immortality had its limitations and she had no desire to make a red splat on the pristine Jedi Temple.

The velocity of her fall extinguished the remaining embers from the explosion, but she was still a bit singed. All of this had better be worth it, I hope De'Ville gets her son out of here... Extending her arms and legs away from her to slow her descent a bit, Razielle did the only thing she could. She waited...

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gotcha! Lilaena hugged Jax to her as she pulled her son into the speeder. Han was scooping up the whisperkit and jumping into Silus' vehicle. . . it seemed to be happening in slow motion.

An explosion rocked the building, and Jax started to cry as Silus flipped an incredible 180 and accelerated away. Lilaena strapped Jax into his seat, his little fists trying to push away her hands. She wished she could explain this to him (blood and ashes, he was bigger than she'd thought he would be), but there simply was no time.

The Dark Jedi stomped on the accelerator, taking the speeder away from the Temple.

:: AB had come up the opposite end of the Padawan's wing when the explosion had hit. She lost her footing and hit the floor hard, sliding up against the wall. Several Padwans that were plodding in the hallway likewise lost footing, either falling or crashing into walls or other Padawans. It was instant chaos. ::

:: Amongts the wailing of the alarms, the younger Padawans were either sniveling with fear or latching on to older Padawans, while the older Padawans tried to keep an air of bravery, though glimpses of fear and confusion could be seen in their eyes. ::

:: AB picked herself up from the floor, and immediately went down again, sharp needles of pain shooting through her ankle. ::

Frell! Great time to sprain an ankle!

:: She picked herself up again, wincing not only from the pain in her ankle, but from the noise level of the alarms. She put most of her weight on her good ankle, looking down the hallway at the other Padawans picking themselves up or helping others. As her eyes traveled towards the center of the hallway, she spotted tiny wisps of smoke coming through the cracks of a closed door. ::

:: Her already fair skin went ghostly white as she wobbled towards the door, praying that whatever had happened beyond the door, that there had not been a Padawan in there. ::

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

AKA
    James
    Before Han could get in fully, Silus reached over and grabbed him by the arm, yanking him into the speeder a bit unceremoniously. As soon as none of Han's limbs were hanging out, Silus punched the accelerator. The force of the takeoff was enough to slam Han's speeder door.

Silus was already flying down as he made his way around the building. If everyone's timing was on, it meant Razielle was already in the air. This proved true as Silus rounded the building and saw her pale form flying through the air. Her arms and legs were spread away from her as she took the ultimate nestea plunge, which was slowing her slightly. Gravity was also on Silus's side, not to mention an engine pushing him downward. Needless to say, it wasnt long before he was having to slow up to match speed with her.

"Daria! Help her open the door!"

By now, the dark under levels of Coruscant was coming at them pretty quickly, and it didnt help that they didnt have a sunroof....

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny
    As Razielle fell from above, Daria yanked at the handle on the speeder door. It would not open. In a panic, she growled at the scrap metal and kicked out at the lever – causing the door to spring open. Silus banked the speeder to one side, and all of the occupants slid with gravity. He would have to pass right beneath Razielle, at the right angle, for her to make a painless stop. Although he wasn’t the best of drivers, he seemed to be holding the craft in place right, and no sooner than had the door burst open, Razielle came crashing into the backseat – with Daria cushioning her fall, the wind completely knocked out of her. “She’s in,” the Doz’rah wheezed.

Time seemed slow.

It was a quicksand feeling- the air seemed gelatinous, thwarting any attempt he might make to turn the speeder in the direction of one of the fleeing vehicles that must have held his son. Almost as if the Force was guiding him, telling him there was no point in such a chase, and instilling an icy calm inside him that numbed everything away.

Logically, it made sense. Jax could be killed during a chase from any number of things. The safest course for the boy was letting his captors escape.

Part of Pierce rebelled. It hated that fate should follow this course. It despised the woman with his son, and everyone with her, and everything they stood for.

Part of Pierce wanted to make Lilaena scream in agony as he killed her.

Pierce blinked, and the world returned to a semi-normal state. Everything still seemed a touch slower than usual, but other than that, all was fine.

Except that he couldn't control the speeder's direction. Looking down, Pierce could see the cause.

His hands were shaking.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The namana berries taste like namana berries!

AKA
    Holly
    James coughed through the dust that was settling in the hall. Someone was screaming, it sounded like a frightened youngling, or maybe two, and like they were in the bottom of a well. She tried to talk to Master D'an, but her ears were ringing, and she could barely hear him. She tried to answer, but coughed again.

And then -

Jax! Her time spent with the little boy had begun a bit of bonding between them. He had taken to her right away, for his own reasons, and perhaps his innate ability with the Force helped grow the bond beyond emotional, and turn it into something mental. Almost as though they were family. She could sense how he was feeling much easier than she could others around her, although she couldn't point to where he was in a building.

And Jax was terrified. His room, however, was on the other side of the building and down a few floors. James pushed past Master D'an most uncharacteristically, grabbing for the door to the stairwell. She had to get there, before... before...

Master D'an took her arm. James turned frightened eyes to him. "It's Jax. I - I can feel it. It's starting." She felt her knees buckle, and she stayed upright through an act of willpower. "I'm too late! He's gone!"

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
    Jax pushed at the hands of the woman who was strapping him into a speeder, for once not interested in the vehicle. "No! No! Stranger!" He cried as the speeder took him away from the window, and away from his birthday, and his father.

"I am not a stranger, I am your mother." The woman sounded like she was crying. Jax shook his head. This wasn't his mother. No, no!

"I want Daddy! Take me home!" Mommy had left them. Mommy had other things she liked better than Jax and Daddy. Jax cried, his little fist thumping against the dark haired woman's arm as she drove.

Razielle Shadana
    The Vampyre found herself half sprawled across the redheaded Daria. How charming.. Sitting up and rolling herself into her own seat, Razielle tried to assess the damage she had done herself in her efforts. It was really not so bad.

Her cheek had a scratch under one eye that was bleeding. Actually the blast had given her a small taste of what sunlight must feel like. Her flawless white skin was pink with burn, although it just made her look less like a corpse so she figured it was no castostrophic event. The thigh high's had of course been shredded to tatters and her ponytail had half fallen out.

Disentangling her hair from the elastic, Razielle finally spoke in a soft rasp that would have done Salem proud. "Thankss.. Nice catch guyss.." But no one was really paying attention, not even her child apprentice. It was time to get the hell out of there and lead away the cavalry.

Han Fernua
    Since the moment that LD had gotten the kid, Han had recieved nothing but a bumpy ride. And to top it off, as Raz landed her little flying trick, the two females clashed and someones foot got him in the nose. Oh, what a great night for a joy ride.

As the speeder finally stablized, Han repositioned himself on his seat. He then looked over to the pale one who, at the moment was not so pale, seemed to be having a bad hair day. The smell of burned flesh and hair filled the vehical. Han was searching for some clean air that did not have the stentch. There was none.

As opened the window to allow some fresh air in, he looked over to the womans face. It was bleeding. He didn't think that the woman had any blood flowing through he pale vampiric body. Something has to keep her going, he thought. He looked around the cabin and found a small medkit in the back. He opened it and found a bandage like cloth. Taking it, he gently aplies it to the wound, takes Raz's hand and makes her hold it in place.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

De'Ville pushed Jax's hands away as she flew calmly through traffic, already far away from the Temple. "Calm down!"

She looked at the five year old sideways, and to her relief Jax settled down, hugging his pajamas to him in the wind. The dark Jedi closed her eyes briefly, and sighed, flying towards the ship that would take them off Coruscant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast