Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Helping those who can't help themselves.(Completed)

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Wei nodded. "Yes. Hmm...Tell me, something Kyle. How intelligent do you suppose that thing was?"

"I think it is very intelligent. It kept laying traps and knew to avoid my light sabre....and I could sence the darkside in it" Kyle shuddered a bit "The thing didn't seem to use the force but the darkside was with it."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei nodded. "The Darkside, eh? Well, that can be a problem. If the thing was not well-trained then it may have been possible to bring it back to the light. What do you think, Kyle?"

"Maybe" Kyle started "But it would be quite difficult to turn such a strange creature....and if he is not dead then finding him would prove most difficult."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei nodded. "Just some thoughts. It is most likely that the creature is dead. It's not something worth losing sleep over."

The ship landed just as the two reached the clearing. "Now that's what I call good timing. Kyle, you've done a good job here. When we get back to Coruscant, get some rest and enjoy yourself for a few days, then take what you've learned here and apply it elsewhere."

Kyle nodded his head "That sounds nice" He said with a smile as the boarding ramp was lowered from the ship "Lets go home master."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

The trip home went quickly for Wei, mostly because he slept through most of it. The man had not had sleep in the last 48 hours, and he needed it badly.

At last the ship landed in Coruscant. Wei thanked the pilot, and returned to his room in the Living Quarters to drop off his things before catching up on all of the business he had missed on his trip.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678