Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sympathy for the Devil. [complete]

Ishan Shade
    "No." Ishan shot back at Silus, "Like I said, I don't know what your talking about."

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    "My guards said you two acted as if you knew each other."

Ishan Shade
    "Your house pets told you that did they?"

Ishan scoffed.

The Falleen were known to be extremely calm under pressure, and Ishan was a very methodical person. He looked over to Naj, then back to Silus.

"Your friend here allowed me entrance into this city because I posed no threat. I explained to him, as I have to you, my reasoning for being here. I do not come in hostility, but only to learn what I can."

Ishan concluded, "I am a simple business man."

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

AKA
    James
    "You havent seen the house pets just yet, and I doubt you'd want to."

Silus allowed himself a slight grin. This guy was keeping his cool.

"So tell me, what kind of 'dark secrets' would attract a business man such as yourself, just out of curiousity."

Ishan Shade
    "Powerful ones."

Ishan matched his grin.

"So tell me, am I at liberty to know your name yet, or are there more questions?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    "Dont feel compelled to be vague. You arent exactly in a negociable spot at the moment."

Silus cut a glare over toward Naj.....

"Get outta here, and hope I dont tell your master about this."

Naj cut a bit of a glare back at Silus, but left quietly. With a nod of his head, the guards left the room also, leaving Silus and Ishan alone.

"Now, the way I see things, you can either explain exactly what it is you're looking for, or you can try to escape. Take all the time you need in figuring out which would better fit your needs."

Ishan Shade
    Ishan was surprised at the turn of events. Silus had dismissed Naj and the guards, leaving the two alone in the desolate room. But he was satisfied at Naj's dismissal, it held meaning that he had done well.

"Try to escape?" Ishan echoed.

"My well spent money and well devolped time has been concentrated on the location of this planet and the people here." Ishan paused, "No, I have not come here to turn and run."

"If you want to know what it is that I seek, then I'll tell you." Ishan held a feeling of comfortablility in talking with the mystery man. He may very well hold the key to what I've came here for. "It is my understanding that this place holds secrets."

"Secrets of...the Sith."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    "See now, that wasnt so hard, was it."

Silus checked the chrono on the wall, it was getting late, and Lileana was probably up and waiting on him by now.

"I'll tell you what. Feel free to stay in the palace tonight. Tommorrow, after the storms passed, you can take a tour of the city. Ive got some things I need to attend to, and we'll speak more about this later on."

Silus stood back up.

"Silus Xilarian......in case you were still wondering.."

Ishan Shade
    Ishan stood and bowed slightly to Silus.

"Your hospitality is appreciated Mr. Xilarian."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12