Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well then...(Alpha)

Je'gan Olra'en
    "I've got a decent idea of it, yes...where do you think we should start?"

Alpha
    "I don't know, actually...Know any place that had an advertised Dark Jedi hanging around it?"

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Pshaw," Je'gan scoffed. "Not a chance. What we really should be looking for is places that have a historical connection to the Dark Side. Onderon, Yavin, Empress Teta, et cetera. Dark Jedi practically swarm around places like that."

Alpha
    "Hmm...I've been to a few places like that recently. I vote we head to Onderon. We mighrt find someone there."

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Onderon it is, then," Je'gan responded.

"Minor question...you wouldn't happen to have any spare lightsabers lying about, would you? You're probably going to need both of yours, and I'll need a weapon myself, besides my dirk."

Alpha
    "I have a couple stashed in my quarters. In fact...I have an old tri-phase sabre I used to use as a Sith still stashed there...It's yours if you want it..."

Je'gan Olra'en
    "I'd love it...what's a 'tri-phase' again? Normal, training, in-between?"

Alpha
    "It's simply a lightsabre with three differenct focusing gems, giving me three different lengths. The first phase it about the length of a short sword, second the size of a longsword, and the final phase is about the length of a greatsword. It takes some practice to become proficient to actually use the third phase."

Je'gan Olra'en
    Je'gan whistled. "I'll say...something tells me that training with the bloody thing could get fun.

"When do you think we should leave for Onderon?"

Alpha
    "Whenever you're ready. I'll need around five minutes to grab the weapons, but then we'll be ready. Unless you have anything that needs doing...?"

Je'gan Olra'en
    Je'gan shook his head emphatically. "Everything that needs doing has either already been done, or can be accomplished within five minutes. I'll stick around here; I may be young and naive, but I'm not enough of a fool to enter the Jedi Temple."

Alpha
    Satine laughs. "Alright. I'll be back in a few minutes. Hang on..."

Satine gets up, heading out, and into the Living Quarters. Quickly making his way to his room, he smiles. this was definately odd.

Stepping into his room, he opens the weapon locker, taking out a small black metal case, and tucking it under his arm. He gives a half-smile, and closes the locker. He could outfit himself on the way there.

Satine returns a few minutes later, placing the box on the table. He notices Je'gan's curious look, and slowly opens the box, revealing an ancient looking lightsabre inside.

the pommel ended in a spike, and the thing didn't look so much made, but formed, as if it was carved out of metal. Around the lens was arranged seven spikes, pointed up like claws, and there was one button, and a thumbslide.

"There it is. Kurai, the Darkness."

Je'gan Olra'en
    "It's..." Je'gan's voice trailed off, and for lack of any words to express his pleasure he closed the box.

"I suppose I'll have to get a power cell for it...how else could you have gotten it in here, unless it was unpowered?" Rhetorical question, really, but he was still in shock. The thing looked made for him.

Alpha
    "Nope, power cell is still in there. I'm a Warrior Jedi, after all. I have some privledges around here."

He smiled as he noticed Je'gan's reaction to the thing. He seemed in a state of shock.

"I take it you like the sabre?"

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Ooooh yes indeed. I think I'm going to have to get used to it, though. I've always fenced, you see."

Alpha
    "Well, you could still fence with the first two pahses. It's the last that might give you problems."

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Yeah...getting used to that'll be tricky. How long did it take you to learn how to use the third setting properly?

"And for that matter, Master Capashen, since when were you ever a Sith?"

Alpha
    "It took me a good three months." he says with a grin. Upon hearing Je'gan's other question, he thinks. "It was a long time ago. Back when the Sith Council and the Sith Empire were strong groups--were even here, for that matter. I used to be a Sith Warrior for the Empire. But that was a long time ago, and I'm a Jedi now."

Je'gan Olra'en
    Je'gan nodded, temporarily at a loss for words.

"And this is why you hunt Darksiders so fiercely? Because you know them so well?"

Alpha
    "Exactly. I know what they can do, that's why I want to rid the Galaxy of them."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast