Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: A Time for Growth (Leten)

imported_Natia Telcontar

A Time for Growth (Leten)

*Natia had wandered down into some of the lower levels of Coruscant. She needs time to think. Time to make some decisions about her life. For so long her past has been clinging to her. That she does not want. For so long, she's been fighting herself. Been fighting to grow, to leave her past behind her. But that seems like a long way off from where she is now.

After awhile of wandering, she sits herself on top of an upturned garbage can and watches what's going on around her while her thoughts turn to how her life has changed over the years and to the family that she now has. For a change, she doesn't have Poledra, her snow owl, with her*

Leten Snat
    Not long after his trouble with Lord Talzen, Leten has managed to sneek out of the GJO Med bay and back down to the lower levels... Back to the home of his past.

The bacta treatment he got at the GJO fixed the broken bones but he still is sore all over, but that will not stop him from doing what he does best... Salvage.

He was going through a pile of junk in a location where he knows alot of people dump their garbage. There is a large pile of metal in front of a number of garbage cans, some of which are over turned. Leten knows that there is something of value in this pile... He can feel it. So he climbs into the pile and starts to rummage around in it.

After about an hour of digging through the pile he finds what he is looking for.. It seems as if somebody has thrown out a small, slightly broken jewellry box. Leten smiles to himself and goes to climb out of the pile.

When his head clears the pile he is taken by suprise as he sees a beautiful young lady sitting on a garbage can in front of the pile... Leten's mouth drops open as he looks at the lady, for he has never seen such a beautiful woman down this far, let alone one in a dress!

With the broken jewellry box in one hand still standing half buried in junk, He just stands there watching the lady's back, in sheer aww of her beauty....

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia hears some junk being moved behind her and so she turns around to face Leten, not knowing that he is there. Her mouth drops open slightly as she sees him standing there half buried in the junk, a broken jewellry box in his hand*

Can I help you??

*Natia asks softly as she lets her gaze run over Leten. Then her brain puts 1 and 1 together and gets 3. She's seen this person around the GJO part of Coruscant*

Leten Snat
    When she turns to face him, he just gets a boyish smiles on his face, and clambers out of the junk, hanging his head and blushing...

" No... I... I think I'll be fine.... Just looking for good salvage..."

He shows off the jewellry box....

"I... I... Just found this.... in with the junk...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    Salvage can be very profitable.

*Natia nods her head slightly before tilting it*

I've seen you about the GJO. Are you one of the padawans there??

Leten Snat
    Leten nods his head...

"I guess I am a padwan there.... though I don't have much training... are you from the GJO?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia is silent for a moment when Leten asks her if she's from the GJO. She's not to sure of how to respond to that*

How rude of me. I've forgotten to introduce myself. My names Natia Elessar, and you are...

Leten Snat
    Leten Smiles as he sits on another garbage can, and faces Natia ....

"I'm Leten Snat... It's nice to meet you Natia... But you are avoiding my question..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    I'm pleased to meet you Leten. And I'm sorry about avoiding your question. It's just that I don't know how to answer it.

Leten Snat
    Leten gets a questioning look on his face...

"And.... Why don't you know how to answer it? Its a simple yes-or-no question?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia sighs slightly*

To you it may be a simple yes-or-no question. To me, it's alot more complicated then that. Yes, I did join the GJO when I was younger, but I left. I don't know if I am still a member or not since I never formally left.

So, who's your master??

Leten Snat
    Leten nods...

"Okay... that makes more sence..."

Leten puts the broken jewellry box in his backpack

"Well.... My Master is a lady named Xazor.. But I haven't heard anything from her, or seen her since before I got sent to the GJO Med Bay.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia gets a smile on her face when Leten mentions Xazor*

Ah, I see. Well she's a nice person. And somebody you can trust. If I see her in the near future, I'll let her know that you want to see her.

Leten Snat
    Leten give Natia another questioning look..

"You know Xazor? Do you know where she is?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia's smile gets bigger*

Yes I know her. She's my Mother. Unfortunately, I don't know where she is right now.

Leten Snat
    Leten Laughs looking at his feet and mumbles quietly...

"great... I have the hots for my master's daughter..."

He then looks up at Natia...

"That's too bad.... I was hoping to talk to her..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia keeps her smile on her face as she partially hears what Leten says and figures the rest out through kinetic communications*

Well, when I see or talk to her next, I'll let her know that you wish to talk with her

Leten Snat
    "Okay.... SOOOO.... What brings you down here? A nice looking lady such as yourself, might be a magnet for trouble down on these levels...."

imported_Natia Telcontar
    *Natia smiles again*

I come down here whenever I want to think. And I am not without my defenses when I come down here. Every Force user has defenses where ever they may go.

Leten Snat
    Leten Grins...

"They may have the defences but Having them and knowing how to use them are two diffrent things..."

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast