Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate you (open)

Ishmel Rykov
    Ishmel's gaze became more of a glare than anything else as she finished with her questions. He had been about to answer her first but she continued with another that distracted him. If she had been watching him and he hadn't noticed, there was no point in lying now. She had the leverage of the situation and answering her question didn't seem to give her anymore. What did it matter now?

"The Force? The research I did on Teras Kasi gave some information and relation to the Force. And who doesn't know of the self righteous Jedi Order here on Coruscant? I know I have some access to the Force. That is the only way I can use what little I know of Teras Kasi. My feelings focus and I can feel it in my hands. That's all I know really."

Ishmel's eyes took on a more eager gleam as his lips quivered over the next question.

"Teras Kasi... and the Force are linked. An ally... How can you help me?"

He hated that he had just so openly asked for help. He knew he was weak and he hated it. If he had been stronger, he would've had control of the situation and he would've been the one asking the other if they needed help.
    His hand slowly clenched into a fist as his hate grew. He grabbed at more reasons to hate and let it flow through him. He closed his eyes as he realized what he was doing. He had no reason to focus his hate right now. This was an oppurtunity. He opened his eyes and smirked again, calming down.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    James
    As Zereth sat the drink that was sent to him down, Silus gave it a slight tug with the force. The drink spilled, and the empty glass rolled off the table. The glass shattered as it hit the floor, causing a few patrons to look over in Zereth's direction, and attracted the attention of the waitress, who immediately grabbed a rag and a broom and hurried over to the table to pick up the mess.

Silus casually glanced over for a moment, then turned his attention back toward Lilaena and her pale friend...

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    He was eager, and so she wiggled the bait a little more, to see if she could get him to snap at it. "I can help you use your anger. To control it, rather than it you."

Lilaena smiled as the tea arrived, and took a careful sip of the hot liquid. "Also... Teras Kasi is -" a glass shattered a few tables over, but she didn't look, merely pausing in her sentance until it was quieter. "- an interesting devotion. Not much is known about it. But I have access to certain records..." She let her voice trail off as she sipped the chai again.

The Dark Jedi looked around the room briefly, and then back at Ishmel. "My time here is limited. If you want to talk more, I'll be at these coordinates." She scribbled down two numbers on a napkin and slid it across the table to him. Then she got to her feet, and walked out the door, leaving him with the napkin and the check.

When looked up, the coordinates would prove to be for the planet Onderon.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karagane Steam ID: Davendude
    Zereth jumped up when the glass tipped over, the waitress cleaned up the glass as he wiped off his pants where the drink has spilled on him

He looked around the room, he knew someone else had done it, he could feel that someone other then Ishmel was force sensative

Zereth looked around the room it could be anyone in this room he though as he kept his guard up if anymore stunts where pulled.

Ishmel Rykov
    Ishmel watched her leave and smiled. Her offer was quite interesting and showed small losses for him. His eyes lingered to the door where she had departed and he sighed before looking over to see about the shattered glass.

Some man was searching the room vividly from his table with the drink's spilled contents all down his pants. As much as Ishmel would have liked to see what happened next, he decided against it. He stood up, grabbing the napkin and smoothing out his clothes as he prepared to leave.

He grabbed the waitress' arm as she passed by firmly,

"That man standing up over there with the spilled drink is my brother, give him my check and tell him I'll pay for the laundry later."

Her face had been in slight surprise from Ishmel's features but he was used to that sort of thing. She regained her composure and nodded, taking up the check and heading towards the man. By the time she reached him, Rykov was nowhere to be seen in the cafe.

He didn't plan on seeing that guy ever again if that wasn't obvious. Ishmel had more things to deal with now than someone else's tea. He pulled the napkin from his pocket and examined the crumpled writing. Coordinates to where? He knew Coruscant's and these weren't anywhere close. He would be needing to pack soon he guessed and find a freighter out. And someone to threaten into it... And someone to kill to make sure they never knew he left planet after they were threatened into giving him a ride... Ishmel spit on the ground as he headed back to his condo on Coruscant for the last time.

"I hate this crap."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

the waitress walked up to Zereth and handed him the check, he took it and looked it over that man has some nerve he thought

he finaly traced the force signature to a man sitting by himself, Zereth walked over to him"why did you knock over my drink?" he said coldly "and no lying" he added.

TheHolo.Net Poster

And so I'm back, from outer space. You just walked in to find me here with that sad look upon my face

AKA
    James
    "I havent the slightest clue what you're talking about."

Silus glanced over toward the man and gave him an unimpressed once over.

"I havent left this table since I arrived."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Zereth grabed the mans collar and pulled him to his feet "I dont like playing games w ith people" he threw the man back down in his seat "stay out of my way or you'll get hurt"

He turned and walked out of the door and melted in with the shadows.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Silus calmly stood, left a few credits on the table, and walked out of the bar. Zereth may have been able to hide from most people, but Silus wasnt so easily avoided. The man that Zereth encountered in the bar was nothing like the man following him now. He may have been able to sense a force signature from Silus in the bar, but that was well hidden off Zereth's radar at this point.

Silus kept his distance at first, choosing not to let Zereth know he was following. As soon as they strayed from the prying eyes of the general public however, the Dark Jedi made his move.

The shadows themselves seemed to move on their own accord around Zereth. Just around the corner, Zereth could see the shadow of a person approaching. This was an illusion however. As the shadow neared the corner, it slowly started to fade away. Instead of a person coming around the corner, there was nothing. Suddenly, from behind, an arm quickly wrapped itself around Zereth's throat. Of course, that arm belonged to Silus.

Without a word, Silus locked in his chokehold and backed his feet up slightly, putting his center of gravity as low as he could to avoid a shoulder toss....After that, it would be a manner of waiting for Zereth to suffocate.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Zereth was taken by suprise as someone grabed him from behind and started choking him

He gasped for air as he struggled to get free How am I going to get free he thought

a thought suddenly hit him, Zereth reached for his belt and pulled out a dagger ,He brought it up and cut Silus's arm.

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Easy, friend."

Another young figure appeared out of a side alley, holding his hands out and empty. A slim black dirk jangled at his belt, held by a lanyard integral to the stainless white gi he wore.

"Forgiveness isn't such a bad quality."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    It was luck that Silus didnt snap Zereth's neck at this point. As the blade cut his arm, Silus jerked his arm, attempting to break Zereth's neck. He didnt get a tight as hold on the man's chin as he needed though, as he was distracted by someone else entering the fray. The motion was still enough to hurt though. Silus took a few steps back, making sure to put distance between himself and the other two. He didnt want to risk a cheap shot.

"You have no business here, leave."

Je'gan Olra'en
    "On the contrary, friend," Je'gan replied. "Whatever my comrade may have done to annoy you, I'm still oathbound to help members of the Sith Order as necessary...please understand that I can't just walk away and let you kill him."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Zereth slowly walked over to Jegan as he cought his breath "thank you" he wispered to his fellow sith

he turned and faced Silus as he reached behind his head and unsheathed one of his long swords and held it infront of himself "you have a lot of nurve to confront me"

Zereth reached into his black robe and pulled out a thermal detonator "take another step and I'll attack."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    Silus took a step forward.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

"can you fight?" he said to the other sith

he stared at Silus and threw the thermal detonator.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    James
    The thermal detonator stopped in mid air and hovered up and over Zereth's head.

"You've both been given an opportunity to leave, it will be the only opportunity I give. Weigh your options, poor decisions nearly got you killed once today....."

Silus calmly stared at the two. He already had his plan worked out. If either of them thought that a two-on-one confrontation would give them an advantage against someone like Silus, they were poorly mistaken.

Je'gan Olra'en
    "Yes, I can fight...

"But Lancer..." Je'gan's voice was insistent. "Let's leave. Now. He's about twice as strong as you and I put together, at a minimum."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Zereth nodded and started to back up " just you wait" he said pointing a fingure at Silus "we'll meet again and I will defeat you"

He used the force to boost him into the air, he landed on a roof "I promise you I will win" Zereth said as ran off into the night.

Je'gan Olra'en
    The young man sent an apologetic shrug at Silus, and ran after his fellow Sith.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast