Thread: Mortal Gods: The Demon Moon

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    At first she was angry that she'd been snuck up on, but then realized that with the concentration she'd been expending on the plant there was no way she could have anticipated this. The scream of the rocket packs echoed in her ears, but she did not look behind her as the four Mandalorians landed behind her.

De'Ville kept her eyes on the first figure she'd seen, watching it step forward. As the mist swirled and began to clear, she saw that this one was wearing a helmet that covered it's entire face, just like the other Mandalorians she'd seen previously. For a moment she hesitated, wondering if this was instead the famed bounty hunter Boba Fett come back from the dead to collect her for TSO.

As the figure stepped forward again, she cleared her mind and steeled herself to her purpose. The Dark Jedi's lightsaber was still on, the hum of the blade the only sound in the jungle around them. She had been holding it at her side, pointing down, and she was careful not to move it in a threatening manner. But, she didn't turn it off, either.

"I come seeking Mandalore." Amanoa had known that the leader of the Mandalorians on her planet always took the moniker 'Mandalore,' and Lilaena used the knowledge to her advantage. A glob of greenish sap dripped slowly down her neck, but she did not move her eyes from the figure that was slowly approaching her.

Mandalore
    Slowly, the man before Lilaena removed his mask and garb around his head.

"And that which you seek, you have found."

Mandalore stood silent for a moment, regarding the Dark Jedi as if he had all the time in the world to do so. He studied every contour of her face, committing it to memory.

"I don't know you."

Tucking his helmet carefully in the crook of his arm, he looked up again to regard her.

"There are few who serve the Princess that I can say that of. Far fewer still that carry such a unique weapon as yourself."

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I serve no Princess." Lilaena studied his face as well, allowing no emotion to enter hers. "But I can give you a way to take what is hers."

She moved her hands slowly, lifting them up and wringing the plant juices out of her hair.

Mandalore
    "You can?"

Mandalore's brow rose in mock suprise.

"And of course, there are terms for such information I take it?"

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lilaena stood easy, the way she was holding her body bringing to mind motion ready to be flung into action. "Terms? If that is what you want to call it. The terms to my information and help is that you would have to cease your war against the city and it's people after you have killed the king and Amanoa, the princess."

She added, almost as an afterthought, "But leave the prince alive."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234