"We're dropping out of hyperspace just outside the Japrael system, as you asked."

De'Ville shifted a stack of papers to find her comlink. "Very good, I will be up to the bridge shortly, Captain." She squared the edges of the papers, and placed the scroll in a locked drawer. The complicated key was on a chain which she put around her neck, letting it fall down under her shirt. She felt the ship reverting to real space under her feet, and she held onto the bolted down chair until the Devil's Advocate was still once more.

Getting to her feet, Lilaena straightened her clothes and then began the seven minute trip up towards the bridge. The crew members she passed nodded respectfully, but didn't stop what they were doing. She entered a turbolift and let it carry her up to the bridge.

"Ah, my Lady." Michel Delving got to his feet. "I was just about to call you."

"Oh?" She walked crisply across the polished floor and stopped near the captain. "Have I almost missed something?" In front of the ship the Japrael system stretched out like an artists canvas. She could see the tiny shape of Onderon's moon as a dark spot against the Japrael star.

"Ah, well, not exactly. But there's another ship. The Dragon." He raised an eyebrow.

She smiled. "He must have come straight here, while I had to make a few stops."

"Excuse me, my Lady?" He looked politely disinterested. "I was just about to respond."

"Ah, yes of course. Captain Delving, please inform the pilot of the Dragon that we are proceeding on sublights to Onderon. He can microjump if he so desires."

"Very good. Ensign Copper, relay the Lady's message to the Dragon. Helm, take us in towards the main planet at three quarters speed." He sat down comfortably in the captain's seat, adopting the angle of repose that said he was perfectly comfortable in his position. And that while he was relaxed, he was also sure of himself and ready to give orders.

De'Ville took the lesser seat, watching Onderon grow larger in the viewscreen.