New Posting Guidelines

The new rules for this thread: There will only be one post per account. Preferably, it should be one post per person, but some people may not wish to divulge every characer they play. If you have any updates you need to make, edit your original post in this thread; Do not make a new post.

I have taken the liberty of editing several people's posts. If you feel they need to be changed, feel free to edit them again yourself.

Aside from this post, there is to be no discussion in this thread. It's simply "I am using this person for this character". If you need to speak with someone regarding a character pic, please PM them.

The rules are to try and keep this thread as concise and easy to navigate as possible.

From now on, all picture claims are to be done in this thread. Any new threads of such nature will be deleted. Having everything in one thread means that more people will see your post, regardless.

Remember: If you're trying to see if someone is using a specific person, the search feature works wonders.

Likewise, if this thread has fallen off of the first page and you cannot locate it, simply search for "Character Database" and you should have no trouble finding it.

Thanks for your cooperation,
the staff

One to remember when selecting character pics for avatars and sigs, its a first come first serve rule - ie if someone is already using say Guy Pearce in Memento, that person is the only person who may do so - unless they give permission.

I think what is okay is if you say used Viggo Mortensen from another of his movies, but not Lord of The Rings (That's very much taken ) because he looks radically different.

So just be careful in your selection and make sure someone hasnt claimed the partiular look first. \

Did I explain that okay?