Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of Loniless (Epona/Open)

Redeemer

A Little Bit of Loniless (Epona/Open)

She walked through the eerily quiet alley every so often taking a moment to look up at the bright moon. Letting out a deep breath, she ventured on, kicking loose stones out of her way as she came upon her 'home away from home', the 'Pit'. As she approached the entrance, the doors opened on their own for her and she sadly smiled to herself. Taking a step into the foyer, she paused, looking around the modest looking interior of the club. She walked in, noting a few new patrons as she made her way back to her usual booth. Sliding in, she nodded at the waitress she has come to know as Flora and took her jacket off. Her lean, muscular arms were adorned with fingerless gloves and flanked on her sides were twin blasters. She stretched her arms out, her long, purple enameled nails drumming lightly against the leather of the seat to the beat of the music. She sensed a prescence and looked up to see Flora setting her drink infront of her. She grinned at her and Flora smirked, nodding at her fangs.

"Honey, you know the boss man sees those, he'll through you out of here!" Flora warned good naturedly. "well, he'll try at least."

"Flora, you know I wouldn't do anything to cause any problems." She laughed, batting her eyelashes. Flora laughed heartily, shaking her head.

"You meeting anyone tonight, honey?"

"You know the answer to that, Flora." She replied with a sigh. She has yet to run into anyone she knows here. She doubt she ever would. So far she's the only vamp here and it's getting quite lonely. She looked as Flora placed a hand on her hip and tilted her head to the side.

"Hon, you know, this isn't fair. For the past year, you have come in here four times a week, sitting in this same booth, drinking the same thing. You know my name...when am I going to know your's?" Flora snapped her gum she was chewing and the white haired vampyre chuckled. 'Why not?' She thought to herself.

"Redeemer." She replied in just a breath of a whisper. Flora gasped, dropping the tray. Redeemer raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "I see you've heard of me."

Epona Rhi
    Walking into the club, the cloaked figure heads for the bar. Sitting down the figure pushes back the cowl and reveals the lovely head it covered.
    Purple eyes scanned the room as she ordered her drink. The barkeep places it in front of her and she slides the credit to him. She turns on the stool and her gaze stops on a pale skinned female at the other end of the room.

hmmmm....she looks familiar

Epona downed her drink and stood up. She walked over to the table and stood there looking at this person. A puzzled look upon her face.

"Do I know you?"

Redeemer
    Redeemer smiled at Flora as she excused herself, shaking her head as Flora continued to stare at her in shock. She looked up at the female who approached her.

"Do I know you?" The purple eyed female asked her. Redeemer looked her over, knowing immediately she was a Sith. She looked into her eyes with her own pale ones for a moment, knowing her from somewhere, but she couldn't quite place it.

"I'm not sure." She replied, her voice soft and smokey. She took a long sip of her drink and then motioned for the female to sit across from her. "Please sit."

Epona Rhi
    Taking off her cloak showing her lithe form in her leather bodysuit and elbow length gloves, a belt that wraps around her waist three times and knee high boots. She slides into the seat and furrows her eyebrows in thought.

"I do know you....I just cant place where."

Redeemer
    Redeemer smirked as she thought about where and how she knew her. Knowing her to be Sith, she blocked her any access into her mind should she try it. Redeemer downed her drink, motioning for Flora to bring her another. Flora quickly brought it over and Redeemer smiled at her.

"Bring her another drink and it's on me." She said, nodding to the woman. Flora grinned, looking at the woman sitting across from Redeemer.

" 'Tis an honor to have Redeemer here buying you a drink." Flora laughed. Redeemer groaned, rolling her eyes as she wanted to keep her identity from this woman a secret awhile longer. Of course, there was always the chance she didn't know who Redeemer actually was. She smiled, looking over at her to find her watching her closely. Flora let out a sigh and continued. "Why, this lady's been coming in here for a year now and I've gotten to know her over that time and never once did she let on she was the feared hunter!"

"Flora, I'm not a hunter!" Redeemer chuckled.

"Well, you should be!" Flora huffed protectively. "This one here keeps the, how would you call them...the mixes of her kind, the ruffians from slaughtering everyone for game. Now, I know she's no angel herself, but she's got respect for other living beings."

"Thanks, Flora, you can go now." Redeemer hissed, reaching for her second drink. Flora departed and she turned to face her companion. "So, now you know my name, my I have the pleasure of knowing your's?"

Epona Rhi
    She never took her eyes off of Redeemer. Her purple pools never giving more than she already knew. Then the girl relaxed some and crossed her arms on the table.

"Epona, My name is Epona Rhi."

She tilted her head slightly to the left.

"I will figure it out, the question of if I know you. It's strange that it's right on the tip of my tongue. But I can't for some reason say it."

The waitress returned with her drink and Epona gulped half of it down.

Redeemer
    Redeemer chuckled, paying Flora for the drinks and and a little extra to help her out. Watching her face light up as she walked away, Redeemer grabbed her glass and lifted it up.

"Well, until we figure it out, here's to a girl's night out." Redeemer smiled.

Epona Rhi
    Thinking hard enough an image begins to form in her mind. A small planet, one Epona had stopped on for supplies, then the night before she left, she was attacked by a Vampire.
    She fought it as best she could and was about to lose the fight when a shadow appeared out of nowhere and took care of the beast. The voice seemed familiar really, as all she could hear was the voice of the female who had helped her.

"Were you ever on Mygo?"

She asked, remembering the name of that small planet. She rarely forgot deeds like that. But this one was strange to forget indeed.

Redeemer
    'Mygo' The word echoed in Redeemer's mind. She hadn't been to that planet in a long time. She put her drink down and looked straight at Epona. The memory came flooding back, hitting her hard as she remembered that was the first time she had ever attacked one of her own, well, a mixed one that liked to kill for the pure pleasure of it, not just to feed. Redeemer's hand started to shake and she mentally forced it to stop.

"That was you?" Redeemer asked softly, looking down at her glass. She had always made it a point to not let any of the intended victims see her after she had helped them. She just didn't want want to get personal. After all, she did have to feed on some of them.

Epona Rhi
    Smiling as Redeemer's defenses were down at the sudden realization. Epona nodded to her.

"Yes that was me. I have an excellent memory. I remembered your voice, and hearing you now I could place it."

She tilted her head to the right as she continued.

"Not only am I a darksider, but I am a member of a warrior sect on my home world of Meridia. The Sudaikan other known as the Crimson Blade. We are usually contracted out as assasins. We are trained to memorize the smallest details.'

She holds her glass up to the Vampyre.

"I finally get to say thank you, and make a toast. Here's to new found friends."

Redeemer
    Redeemer smiled back at her, raising her own glass and finishing its contents. Epona's background definately interested her.

"So what are you doing here?" Redeemer asked Epona as her eyes wandered the club. She felt a tingling sensation on the back of her neck and she immediately knew there was a mixed some where near by.

Redeemer quickly searched the club and found him hunched over the bar talking to one of the regular 'party girls' you could hire for the right amount of credits. Redeemer's hands slid down to her leather clad thighs and touched the special knives attached to her leg. Watching the mixed carefully, she saw her moment when he wrapped his arm around the intended and walked out the back entrance.

"You'll have to excuse me for a few minutes, Epona. I have some business to take care of. I shall return."

Epona Rhi
    Watching her leave, Epona gets up and quietly follows. Interested in seeing her do her work. She slips out after Redeemer and hangs in the shadows watching.

Redeemer
    Shaking her head as she walked out the back entrance, Redeemer knew Epona would follow her and it seems she was right.

'The Sith can be just too curious at times.' She thought laughingly to herself.

Making her way quietly through the alley she stopped for a moment, sniffing the air and knew exactly where the mixed one was. She could hear the muffled sound of fear and with surprising speed, jumped on top of the closed trash bin, landing in a crouched position and smiling wickedly down at the mixed and intended victim.

"Wrong night to be out, Mixed." Redeemer hissed, her voice dropping lower in disgust. The mixed released his victim and she screamed, running into the night. "You're dinner just got away from you." She laughed, hopping down onto the street, her hands sliding two of the knives out.

"S'okay, I've changed my mind. Maybe I'll have some of you." He spat, letting out another hiss and charging Redeemer. She watched him carefully and when he was close enough, she dropped down to one knee and plunged the knives deep into his heart. He let out an ear piercing screech that echoed through the night as he struggled pititfully and Redeemer groaned, knowing that would only bring out more of them soon enough.

Redeemer shoved his body away from her and she stood, reaching for her lighter in her pocket. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at Epona.

"You can come out now."

She turned back to the body, lighting a piece of his clothing and then stepping back as the body quickly became engulfed in flames. She stood there, watching the flames, suddenly wondering why she took it upon herself to protect innocents from these savages.

Epona Rhi
    Walking into the somewhat lit alleyway, Epona claps softly.

"Very good! Im impressed at your speed. And ruthlessness. *chuckle* Kind of reminds me of me"

She laughs and leans against the wall.

"Is this your home? I mean, where you chose to stay?"

She looks around, a bit.

"I have a feeling we should move either back inside or somewhere else. No, ,not another one of them.....but that girl, I think she alerted the authorities."

Redeemer
    With a smirk, Redeemer nodded her head towards Epona and then looked back down at the body.

"You're right, we should leave. It is not safe here anymore." Redeemer said. "Come, we shall go to my place. I've made this city home for the past year. There seems to be an ongoing mass of Mixed here and I have yet to find out why."

Redeemer quickly raced back in the club for her beloved jacket and then met Epona at the entrance.

"Shall we?" Redeemer smiled, walking with Epona down the block to her quiet dwelling.

Epona Rhi
    Putting her cloak back on the night breeze blowing, she followed Redeemer back to her abode. Eyeing all they passed. Her violet eyes eerily casting a slight glow.

"Are there more like you anywhere else?"

She stayed a few steps behind her, just in case anything or anyone tried something.

Redeemer
    She quickly unlocked the door, allowing Epona in first. Redeemer cast a quick glance over the street and then locked the door behind her. Her eyes flickered over to the metal door that lead to her underground room and then back over to Epona.

"More pure ones like me?" Redeemer repeated the question aloud. "So far, I have yet to run across any here. I've only been met with what you saw tonight." She went to the bar, taking her holsters off from her sides and her thighs and setting them down on the counter. She looked up at the clock and realized she only had a few hours left until dawn, then she would have to seek the security of her lair. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked, pointing to the bar.

Epona Rhi
    Epona shook her head.

"N-no, Thank you. I'm fine"

She took off her cloak and set it down on a chair back. And slowly walked around the place.

"I meant are there anymore like you who watch after the common folk."

She stopped near the bar and leaned against the wall. Crossing her arms.

Redeemer
    Redeemer quickly downed the drink she poured and then leaned against the bar.

"I'm not really sure if there are, Epona." She whispered. "It would be nice to know if there were. It would be nice to know if there were other's that felt the way I do. Loneliness gets to you after awhile." She let out a sigh, looking out the window for a moment, letting memories of the clan she once belonged to take her away for a few.

Epona Rhi
    Watching her closely, her expression gave her away.

"I think you do know of some others. Your face gives it away. Ive heard stories of someone that does the same as you."

She uncrossed her arms and walked to stand next to her, leaning against the bar.

"But the stories speak of a male, not female. The towsfolk near the city called him "Mist Walker". They say he walks around during a misty night. Then again, that town is always misty at night."

She laughed at that. Then tilted her head slightly.

"What's your story Redeemer? What are you looking for?"

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast