Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Formal Dance/Party

Lion El' Jonson
    "Hey, Zeke, it might help if you turned on the mike first..."

Lion reached over Kelt's snoring body and toggled the Audio Input switch, then grabbed the Microphone and said into it:

"Testing, testing...This is Hip Masta Phat and Ragin' Lion, we're takin' over for Kelt, right now he's...indisposed."

Lion covered the Mike with one hand, then said to Zeke:

"Don't you think we should wait till the party actually starts?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
    -

Xazor Elessar
    Xazor giggled to herself as she watched the antics of the boys...well, they were men....but tonight they were acting like boys, and they had every right. She smiled and moved over to Dasquian and slipped her arm through his once again and smiled.

"So.....this night shall be glorious....once everything is in order, don't you think?"

She questioned with a gentle smile, watching the goingsons.....so much was happening to prepare for this....it was interesting to watch, though she felt a bit bad for being early. Paying it no mind, she turned her attention back to Dasquian who looked so handsome tonight....

Zeke grinned broadly.

"Nope! Just don't play any music! We can commentate all we want!"

He took the mike from Lion.

"Yo, yo! Hip Masta Phat in yo' HIZOUSE! What all you peop's doing up here in my kitchen? Make yo ham sandwiches and GET OUT! You always want a ham sandwich when I run out of ham! This is so cool..."

Lion El' Jonson
    Lion fell on the floor laughing, and a DJ droid came by rolling over him...

"OWWW.....stupid thing..."

"Yo, itz Ragin' Lion on the Mike! We are takin' announcements, dates, marriage proposals.....hey just kiddin'! Anyway, props ta' Zeke, Ange Tot, and Xazor for helpin' me set up this monstrosity. If you want sometin' to be heard, come into our DJ booth...it's the huge black lump that's taking up a significant portion of the stage, you can't miss it!

Zeke rummaged through Kelt's CD collection, completely ruining the order of them...if that even mattered at all.

"We got lotsa neat stuff!" Zeke said to Lion. He's got Muzak for days!"

Lion El' Jonson
    "Ya..System of A Down, Linkin Park, Eminem, Pokemon Soundtrack...Limp Bizkit...POKEMON SOUNDTRACK?????"

Lion collapsed onto the floor, laughing so hard he cried.

"Yo, Zeke, we gotta announce dis'! Course', he'll kill us afterwards, but what the hell........"

Lion grabbed the Mic.

"Yo, Ladies and Other Lifeforms!! We've been going through Kelt's CDs, and we've made a few interesting discoveries. I'll pass j00z off ta' Hip Masta Phat, I'm laughin' too hard ta say it!"

With that, Lion fell onto the floor, laughing, only to be rolled over by another DJ droid.

"Owww! Stupid things! Lion pulled out his heavy blaster and blew the thing's legs off.

(ooc: Damn, Zeke, this is fun! I hope Kelt is gonna be asleep a while longer!)

Zeke grinned and took the mic.

"Tis Hip Masta Phat! I have here in my hot li'l hands the soundtrack to Pokemon! If set up don't pick up quick fast and in a hurry, I'ma PLAY it!"

OOC: Half of this is gonna be us playing with the DJ booth. Not like that's bad or anything. Zeke can ensure that even when Kelt wakes up, he stays out of the way.

The preparations were finished, and the while the boys played on the mic, I greeted Xaz and AB, feeling out of place in my grubby work clothes. "You two look lovely! I just need to go change clothes and find Marcus and then I'll hopefully look as good as you too!" I smiled at the girls and their dashing dates and sprinted out of the B&G, silently hoping that the boys on the sound system didn't burn the place down while I was away. I felt confident that AB or Xaz would keep them in line if they tried anything...

Lion El' Jonson
    Once again Lion cracked up, and as he leaned back he fel onto the dismembered DJ droid.

"Jesus, the stupid thing hurts me even when it can't move!"

Lion picked it up and threw it over to a console where it could do some good.

"Yo, Zeke, things are goin' a tad bit slow..." said Lion observing the dance preparations out the massive blasterproof window of the DJ booth (after all, people do get drunk at dances). " say we motivate them.....

Lion opened up the 200000 CD changer and inserted the soundtrack, careful not to look at the annoying creatures on the disc.

"Well, we're all loaded up. Give em' a chance before we release this terrible noise upon the masses."

Then, Lion noticed Ryl coming to tak to Xazor.

"Hold on, I'll be right back."

Lion ran out the door to the DJ booth, almost trampling another DJ droid, and then up to Ryla.

"Okay, Mistress, the Sound System is all set up. Me and Zeke are gonna take over as DJs for a while, since Kelt is catchin' some Z's." Noticing the concern in her eyes, Lion added "Dun worry, we know what we're doing, and we've got the local fire department on comlink speed-dial 1. This party's gonna rock!"

(ooc: Ya me and you can run around with the wireless Mic...the lyrics to "Kids In America" come to mind.)

Zeke grinned, his finger on the switch that would release the Pokemon theme onto the Jedi in the bar.

"Oooh...I remember this thing. I once had to sit and entertain a buncha kids on a starship I was on once...The songs are catchy as well as annoying. They'll bug eveyone long after we shut it off. Here, take these."

Zeke threw Lion some soundproof headphones and put a pair on his own head.

"Hee...this is fun....and to keep Kelt occupied..."

Zeke tied Kelt to a support pillar using some spare cable. He found a scrap of cloth that had been part of a tablecloth and gagged him.

"All my peops in my kitchen! Hip Masta Phat SPEAKS! You got 15 minutes to set up and get this party started! I'm settin' my watch alarm...at 15 minutes and one second you hear the music that plays in hell's elevators!"

Zeke wasn't being mean or hateful at all. At least not on purpose. He was so happy to be at the dance he had basically zoned out and was on a happiness high. He now had 4 of his secrets of happiness fulfilled. He was surrounded by beautiful women(secret 1), he had some good friends (secret 2) and he had made people laugh(secret 4). His inability to sense the other's emotions(secret 5, which he can't remember) kept his happiness at its heightened level.

OOC: That should do the trick. We're free to DJ.

Lion El' Jonson
    "Whooooo, we's all clear!" Lion screamed as he put on his headphones.

Lion stared at Kelt, who seemed to sleep just as well tied up and gagged as he did in a chair.

Lion gave the thumbs up symbol and set his own watch to 15 minutes. Lion put his headphones around his neck, and Zeke did the same.

"Kinda like the countdown to Armageddon, huh? I pity those poor souls. Ive had to entertain a few kids once, too. They crashed my starship into an asteroid and dropped a box of pizza on my droids."

Lion tapped the track select track and picked one that sounded particularly annoying...What Kind Of Pokemon Are You?....and prepared to unleash a terrible weapon upon the poor populace.

"Attention, my homie's out there. Unless you want to hear the music from hell, I suggest y'all hurry up and get this pah-tay started! Y'all got 10 minutes!"

Lion turned to Zeke and asked

"We aren't really gonna unleash that on them? That would be kinda cruel. How about another sonic boom, but we countdown to pokemon death."

(ooc: 'ell ya!!!!!! This is fun. Hey, Zeke, how do you change your name from Seeker of Knowledge?)

Zeke grinned.

"Ya mean fake 'em out? Sure! Put in something bass-heavy when no one's lookin'..."

OOC: No clue. Mine just sorta...changed. I think the moderators and/or admins do it. Mine's based on my profile...put some stuff in yours or request in the helpdesk.

Lion El' Jonson
    Lion smiled evilly and took out the Mudvayne CD.

"Hey, Zeke, you ever heard Dig by Mudvayne? It'll rattle their teeth out. Luckily, this booth comes fully equipped with Sonic dampeners. Let's rock out!"

Lion inserted the CD, then switched to the track and plugged the switch...

"ATTENTION, All my pah-tay peoplez! You have 5 minutes till you get the music from hell, so HURRY UP!"

ooc: thx dood.

Zeke counted down until mere seconds were left.

At 15 minutes and 1 second Lion moved for the play button.

Zeke blocked him and pointed out the booth's indestructable soundproof glass window.

"They finished dude. The party starts NOW!"

Sure enough, Salemn had finished setting up food and all the decorations were set. Zeke changed for something less bone-rattling and let it play.

Linkin Park's instrumental song "Cure for the Itch" blasted from the speakers.

"All my Jedi....all my Padawans....LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED UP IN THIS BAR AND GRIIIIIIIILLL!"

OOC: No prob. I got sick of just playing around...nothing was happening, but now that its frikkin STARTED more people will post....

Marcus Telcontar
    OOC : Wont be too much longer Ryla, just putting together a post. Please wait in your room

Lion El' Jonson
    "All right, let's try something else......" blazed across the speakers as "A cure for the Itch" played.

"We HAVE GOT A PARTY GOING, PEOPLE!!!!"

(ooc: hey, Zeke, I'm leaving for an hour. Keep it going. I'll be back)

Zeke threw his soundproof headphones aside, belting Kelt in the head. Amazingly, the Jedi didn't stir. He dug through the CDs some more.

OOC: No prob Lion. Marcus...you talkin to Ryla or us? your use of commas confuses me.

Lion El' Jonson
    Lion dropped the treble levels, then walked over to the sound droids and told them to up the bass a bit.

"Hey, Zeke, we got one helluva party going."

Lion picked up his Mic, and yelled:

"People, Weeza got a Pahtay started! Me and Zeke are taking requests, right now! Everybody out der, y'all look lovely...except for you, Das! Naw, I'm just kidding! Have fun, me and my partner are sittin' here, waitin' for y'all.

(ooc: Zeke, I'm back, I'm not gonna bother going out to dinner...Instant noodles, here I come...I talked ta Lance, he thinks we should leave for 20 minutes so ppl can arrive with their dates, then we start again....your choice, man)

Zeke looked up.

"Hey, let this thing play for a while and go get us some drinks!"

If Zeke could just get something to drink with alcohol in it (secret 3), he would achieve perfect happiness!

OOC: Yeah, let's back off. Got a saber? I'll duel with you in the Academy until some people show up.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast