Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Jedi Formal Dance/Party

imported_Corin Zetith
    Corin allowed himself to be guided to the door of the B&G. all the while thinking how to say to her the things he desperately needed to. once outside he decided the most comfortable place to tell her would be at the grotto. he took her hand and walked with her to the small pond under the falls. they stood there together for a long while both staring wordlessly into the deep and beautiful depths of the thousands years old pond.

Enya Ramelian
    Enya leaned back against Corin and stared at the beauty before her. She did not want this night to end and she was almost afraid of what Corin had to say. She knew he would never hurt her but she still lived in fear of loosing him as she had before.

imported_Corin Zetith
    Corin thought for a while and relished in the closeness of Enya and the beauty of the grotto. he didnt want it to end and with his plan it didnt have to.......here goes!

"Ummmmmm.......well.......you see.........I ahhhh........thought about what you told me earlier today........and i thought about a good friend of mine.........he is somewhat of a sith i guess but we are on good terms.......as good as one can get from a sith anyways, and if you're to do this.....get help from a darksider I mean.....could you give my friend the chance before you go off to somebody I dont even know? I just dont want you to ahhh........ummmmmm........you know.........trust somebody you hardly know."

Enya Ramelian
    Enya turned to Corin and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Yes Corin I will. If it is what you want I will do it. Who is this Sith?" She asked softly surprised he knew one...

imported_Corin Zetith
    Corin shook his head

"......thats just the thing.....i dont know his name. he doesnt like to give it out to anybody, but i think i know where i can find him. ill go and talk to him and set up a time and aplace for you to meet him. alright now that we put that out of the way lets just enjoy the evening shall we?"

Corin picked her up effortlessly and carried her over to the edge of the water.......acting as if he were to sit her down near the rippling water, he thought for a moment, Enya still in his arms. suddenly arougish grin washed his features.

"Ummmmm....Enya......im a losing my grip."

deliberately holding her next to the pool he laughed.....

"Uh oh.....your slipping."

Enya Ramelian
    Enya gasped and giggled in surprise. She tightened her arms around his neck. "Ok buster if I go you go to." She smiled. Instead of struggling she turned her face to his. Locking eyes she kissed him and did not stop not even when he released her legs and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer...

imported_Corin Zetith
    Corin, loved this! it was just so right......nothing wrong about it! no dark side or light side....no worries. just peace at the moment. he wanted it to stay. he wanted to never leave this little sanctuary. a sanctuary in a universe where there would never be real peace evrywhere. the whole grotto flowed with the force......so much force, so much life, so much peace.

"Enya, dont stop....never stop!"

he pulled her close then and held her to him. he didnt want to let go. he had no one else. this was his family...all that was left. except maybe his other niece! no...this was not the time to think about Elena....wether or not she was real or just a trick....it was a time to think about........about....Enya.

Lion El' Jonson
    Lion had pretty much fallen asleep, he was so bored...besides being able to watch Master's party and getting to spin on his head without being yelled at, not much had happened...he hadn'teven been asked to dance (hint, hint).

"Oh well..." he said as he took another sip of punch...

(ooc: I think it's time to nail that giant CLOSED sign onto the title...or maybe not....)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324